If you use Adsense please answer

dadada

Reaction score
Did your finalized earnings for dicembre update yet?

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Did your finalized earnings for dicembre update yet?
I was gonna comment and say no, since I checked this morning. But I checked just now and it's finally arrive :) I won't be seeing numbers like this for a while. I had 2 videos that went big, combined that with the high rates in December.

dadada

Reaction score
I was gonna comment and say no, since I checked this morning. But I checked just now and it's finally arrive :) I won't be seeing numbers like this for a while. I had 2 videos that went big, combined that with the high rates in December.
OMG, mine has updated too! Well, I'm glad I made you check it haha

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Is there any reason you held off?
I didn't wanna annoy people with ads who could have potentially became subscribers, especially since 1/3 of my views are from Reddit. I was gonna wait until I hit 10k first but couldn't wait any longer. It turns out it didn't make a difference. I think people are just used to seeing ads with Youtube videos.

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome to YouTube. A place, where people who hate ads use Adblock and those who don't, well, they just don't care.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah mine went in today

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Anyone knows how long it takes once you set the withdraw date, when it arrives to your bank account? I wanna make sure I did it correctly.