Gaming If you make content similar to Markiplier or Jacksepticeye I would love to collab!

Senevids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been having a blast on Youtube with my channel, Senevids, making videos similar to mark or jack (webcam, variety gaming, love laughing!) and would love to collab with someone who makes quality videos similar to them! I'm around 150 awesome subscribers at the moment so if you're around that point that would be great but if not, that is fine as long as you work hard on your videos and love having fun while having a genuine connection with your fans! Comment down below if you would love to collab and ill send you my discord so we can introduce each other and have some fun! I play on pc and would love to make videos such gmod, GTA v, hand simulator, or any other funny games! Mark and Jack are big inspirations for me and I have never found a small gaming YouTuber who makes videos similar to them but I might as well try! I hope I can meet some awesome friends and thank you for your time!!!

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I make kinda similar content, just with higher quality edits and things like that, and no face-cam. If you are looking for laughs though, that's what my channel is founded on XD. HMU on discord if you're interested, the tag is PhysicsFreak#3630

Reactions: Vine and Senevids

Vine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey id be interested, i haven't made videos in a long time but trying to get back into it, i don't use a facecam but id love to meet people to make videos with. let me know if you would be interested?

Deca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I am interested in this post my Discord name is Night#1486 tell me if you want to collab sometime

Senevids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey id be interested, i haven't made videos in a long time but trying to get back into it, i don't use a facecam but id love to meet people to make videos with. let me know if you would be interested?
Hey man I would love to as well! send your discord name and tag and all of us here can meet up sometime!

P1nts1zeDwarf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would be awesome if I could join with you guys

P1nts1zeDwarf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yes I do have a discord DemonizedGaming#5278

tylerharding69

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I want to start up my youtube channel again, i want to join your group of people to create funny and awesome content.

I have a youtube channel with 1.2k Subs and 13k views (i did private most of my content for a fresh start) Youtube- Tylerharding69

I play
Fortnite, cod ww2, gta v, minecraft, csgo, rocket league and more.
add me as a friend on discord tylerharding69#3541

Reactions: leftyloose