If you could only be subscribed to ONE user who would it be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Question is in the title. I'm really intrigued by peoples answers to this. :)

A little bit of background info about the user would be nice as well. What kind of videos do they make? etc.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats a good question there, if I could only subscribe to one person it would be this guy:

http://youtube.com/survivalistboards

He's from Texas and does survivalist videos on how to survive in disaster situations and does reviews of the things you would use in such a situation even down to the basics like the kind of things you could use for cooking or building for cooking if they're not around.

Whilst I am not into watching survival and disaster preparedness videos all the time, I find his channel very interesting. It's good to know what to do in a disaster situation and his videos make you think about what to do in them sort of situations. He talks about things going on in the world too like rainfall affecting crops, natural disasters in history etc

You could say he's a more in depth Bear Grylls but without the crazy climbing/stunts.

Heres a few videos by him:

Reactions: StevenBridges

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would subscribe to vSauce. Their information is so brilliant. i especially love their series about Parkour. and types of parkour.

Reactions: StevenBridges
Status
Not open for further replies.