If you can make a living off youtube

Acktomy

Reaction score
Do you know if foreign countries can accept you as a long term citizen then if they know that's what you do for a living?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Which country you want to try this in would help to start. I’d say the answer is mostly no. You can’t just live in country X because you want to. You’d need immediate family or a job that fills a certain skill that country is lacking.

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In reality no, either be someone productive in their country, have a family there, married someone there, have business then they willing to give out. The easiest way would be to just buy citizenship but only limited country can let you do that.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well what country are you wanting to do this in? I say you probably won’t be able to unless you know someone or have family members their. You can try to get citizenship but that’s going to be hard and even harder depending on the country.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can move anywhere with enough money. I move to the states, but that was because I found the love of my life and she happened to be American. But I have no doubt you could move to the US if you bring in a lot of money. People tend to find a way in when money is no object. (like establishing a company in the states).

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have worldwide income, why not? Just go to places that have lengthy travel VISA periods and keep hopping around. But if you want to settle down, that's another story. Just pick the countries you're interested in and visit the website of the embassy to find out specifics. No one is going to hand feed you these answers, you have to dig yourself.

Before I got my permanent residence in Finland, I could stay here 3 months before my VISA expired.

Reactions: videoeditgr

bahoz290

Reaction score
You can move anywhere with enough money. I move to the states, but that was because I found the love of my life and she happened to be American. But I have no doubt you could move to the US if you bring in a lot of money. People tend to find a way in when money is no object. (like establishing a company in the states).
impressive !