If you aren't shy, this may be helpful :)

Kaytielette Nicole

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So usually, on the weekends, and almost everyday during the summer, I get on BlogTV.
Last year, when I had my old channel, I would promote it, and people would subscribe, (sometimes creepy people D:) But sadly, I stopped YouTubing for a while, but now I'm back again on a new channel :D
Over the weekend, I stayed on BlogTV allllll day , and I had a link to my YouTube channel on the chat, and my OPs would occasionally post a link to a video of mine, I started that right when I made my first video. Now, I'm actually super excited and will be making a giveaway video because I'm just super happy that I've gained many subscribers (some are creepers from overseas yikes =/)
I thought I would let everyone know that if you aren't shy, and if you're super crazy and outgoing and friendly, you should try using BlogTV to gain subscribers. It works really well, especially if you have 200+ viewers at one time. If you stick with BlogTV and get a schedule, you'll easily gain subscribers, because I bet you almost everyone viewing you, has a YouTube account.
So try it out, and let me know if it works for you :)
Love, Kaytie:)

Reactions: L.G. and Stef

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, I've heard many good things about blogtv, younow and other broadcasting sites. The only thing for me is getting a time where I'm alone and can broadcast without much interruption. I would love to try using it someday. Thanks for the reinforcement!

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
sounds like a possible plan...getting a schedule seems to be a problem for me too...

Kaytielette Nicole

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't have a set schedule, It's more of a...I don't know how to explain it, :(
But once you start using blogtv, and start having random dance parties (I have those alot) and weird karaoke sessions, and other crazy stuff, things that people will probably see me doing on my channel soon :D
But even if you don't have a schedule, you could just do it when you can and your audience will stick around and come around when they see you're online :) you'll gain some regulars. :D

Reactions: L.G.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I don't have a set schedule, It's more of a...I don't know how to explain it, :(
But once you start using blogtv, and start having random dance parties (I have those alot) and weird karaoke sessions, and other crazy stuff, things that people will probably see me doing on my channel soon :D
But even if you don't have a schedule, you could just do it when you can and your audience will stick around and come around when they see you're online :) you'll gain some regulars. :D
hmmm.... iiiinteresting

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I'm really shy and have been going on blogtv every so often just to try and fix that problem. I don't get very many random people lurking about that are not creepers. My friends always show up to support me, though.

Kaytielette Nicole

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's great that you've had a good experience with BlogTV.
How long have you been going on BlogTV?

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
That's great that you've had a good experience with BlogTV.
How long have you been going on BlogTV?
Not long and I don't do regular shows because I hate committing to something like that and having to cancel or forget I have it planned.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Once I did a blogtv show anonymously, by distorting the webcam to hide my identity, and tried hosting a show that way. I didn't get a lot of responses, and most of the people there weren't interesting. Several people just left immediately, which sucked. Maybe if I showed my identity, people would open up to me more.