If you are Vlogging I am guessing you watch Casey Niestat

ilikepstrophies

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The thing about Casey Neistat and other big vlogger celebrities like him is that they live very interesting lives. So with that said he can make very interesting vlogs that other people want to watch.

Tom theWildlife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The thing about Casey Neistat and other big vlogger celebrities like him is that they live very interesting lives. So with that said he can make very interesting vlogs that other people want to watch.
Everyone's lives are interesting! You can do really amazing stuff with out spending tons of money! Just have to find your own niche :) But I do see what you are getting at but his life wasn't always interesting its now that he is somewhat successful on Youtube that his life seems interesting. But before that I think it was his unique editing style.

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I have met a lot of Vloggers since starting my channel and literally everyone of them was inspired by watching Casey Niestat Vlogs. So I am curious now how many of you were inspired by him to start your own channel or maybe another channel? Let me know below who inspired you to start Youtube? :D
I'm probably the only one that is not a fan of his... seen a few vids he is always trending on youtube but now i just don't watch his stuff

I made my own Youtube a LONGGGG time ago 2006 but my account got deleted for too much copyright music.. I vlog because I like to see how my life is changing from old videos to recent, but i like to do a bunch of different things on my channel not just vlogs

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I love Casey! But I started way before he was doing vlogs, just when he was making little movies and ads back in 2009. I'm a YouTuber of 8 years and what inspired me was getting a webcam for Christmas and wanting to make stuff. My channel trailer truly shows off my last 8 years of recording myself and I cannot be more proud. My friends and family love what I do and are very proud of me. Casey does inspire me lots though!

FrankDoorhof

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer, Other
I started my vlog before I knew about casey. We Did A lot of instructional material before the vlog.

When I discovered Casey my whole approach to the vlog changed a lot and I think it improved a lot from watching this vlog. Which I love btw.

Reactions: DanAwesomeStuff