If possible, would you like YouTube as your job?

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube is just a platform, and platforms come and go, and as we've seen with the recent difficulties with monetization, it's also really volatile in terms of knowing what to expect, revenue-wise.
Thanks Xingcat Point worth taking note of...Worth building Your own platform... a blog where you upload your videos on and start gradually introducing it to your viewers as you grow your channel.

Reaction score
I
I was just wondering, if everything works well for you and your channel will you still choose Youtube as your main job or it's just a means to an end?
I would for sure!! I'd love to be able to do traveling vlogs and in the future if I was to ever get an income from YouTube it would be an awesome way to have fun and still support myself :)

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I wants to make a profession on YouTuber. But Sometimes it frusted me. Can you tell me how to make strong backlink or authority for my channel. How to make a planing or relationship guest post opportunity.

Lisa McKown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would .. provided that I was earning equal to or more than my current salary.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Absolutely 100% I would. I would of course be sensible enough to diversify my income streams as much as possible. Luckily in my subject, that's pretty easy and lots of opportunity.

caregiver12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm sure anyone who says they wouldn't is lying! However we're all realists and know that it would be a massive risk, unless you were making a substantial amount.

I'm actually making close to my current wage at the moment. You don't know how tempting it's been to just do it full time. Bud I'd have to be earning something like 3x my wage, from at least 2 channels to even consider it.

BryMan1

Reaction score
I'm pretty most peeps would say yes, lets face it people either upload things coz they enjoy it, like holidays, vlogs etc
so to this permanently (especially the holiday) would be cool