If possible, would you like YouTube as your job?

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don´t be desperate, and comment a relevant comment on the thread please!
It would be nice to have youtube as a job, but I do enjoy my job that I do have. At the same time I don´t if I could travel all the time, since traveling 4 weeks at a time is rough enough!
I already reported the post to the moderators. channel promotion spam is not tolerated.

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want my channel to get bigger. I'd love for it to be a job, but I'd likely end up using it as a stepping stone to a later career path

clerick

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Sadly it's not doable with the kind of content i make, and i'm exiting youtube slowly.

Gamie

Reaction score
I would seriously love to do this because this is something that i love and believe it and as it is said "Dont settle for things you don't believe in" therefore if it happents ill be a dream come true so yeah![DOUBLEPOST=1505765691,1505764719][/DOUBLEPOST]t

Last edited:

TheKroh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think It would be interesting to have Youtube as a full time job, because with it you can have many hobbies, but still be doing youtube as a full job. Thats what I would like to end up doing

zoedoeslife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to, hopefully some day.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Currently I'm out of remission from Evans Syndrome, so it would be cool since I'm not able to work right now and I do love it. I've been working on a lot of side projects to try and keep me busy and earn a little extra money. It kind of sucks not working.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it pretty much is my full time job so yes :)