Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

If possible, would you like YouTube as your job?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Boris Qs, Sep 8, 2017.

1. DanAwesomeStuff
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $213
    On the one hand I'd love to do it as my job, HOWEVER on the other I feel I might start to hate it and resent it.

KMB Alliance likes this.
  2. OrbitGuy
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $15
    Its been my goal for the past 3 years. I can't lie, I'm trying pretty hard to find a way to make it happen. The number of views you need is just really tough to pull if you are in any sort of a smaller niche I feel like. I'm starting to shift into a larger audience game to see if I can find a higher view ceiling. Over time I think I've learned more and more so hopefully in the next year I can make some big time plays to take things to the next level.

To me I just feel like it works with my skillset. If I had to make 2 videos every day for the next 10 years or even 3 a day I'd be totally content with that because my brain is always full of ideas and it's something I've gotten very proficient at doing. So yeah I definitely would want it as my job. Some people don't like how certain revenue streams like adsense can be very unpredictable and I understand that but to me I just enjoy the challenge of figuring out how to diversify and make things work. Even if it doesn't work out I've just enjoyed the challenge of it all.

3. TheDutchTexan
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $68
    If I could do it I would 100% make it my job. I enjoy it a lot. The only reason I can't bring myself to put out more content is time. I simply don't have the energy anymore to put out weekly quality content. Now I upload once or twice a month. Still like it, but not having energy at the end of the day makes it hard to edit.

KMB Alliance likes this.
  4. Farley Productions
    Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
    Cash:
    $241
    For me I love creating Youtube videos and being apart of the Youtube community. But doing it as a full time job...probably not. There are a ton of film projects that I'd like to see through and having to create videos weekly that relate to trending topics would take me away from that. Maybe part time though if that ever became possible. Because I do love creating content and entertaining others. =] But I'm also okay with it just being a hobby.

KMB Alliance likes this.
  5. Frisky Brisket
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $99
    Heck yes I would my dude! I'd love for my channel to get so freakin' big that I could quit my regular job. I enjoy making content for my channel, and I don't believe that would change if I started doing it full time. There's a lot to learn and do. I love the whole creative process.

This would be my dream man! That and spending my days stock market investing. I love that noise too. I mean who doesn't totally love the idea of making their money make money? :).

So, yes. I would have no problem quitting my full time job to do YouTube full time if I ever got to the point where I could choose. Even if it meant taking somewhat of a pay cut. I'm at a point in my life where my overall happiness is more important than the money I'm making. As long as I have what I need to live on and do what I love then that's all that matters. :).

6. KMB Alliance
    Cash:
    $4
    Yes would love it

Daniel H. likes this.
  7. Samira
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $104
    At the moment I would say I would maybe like youtube as a second job and have the possibility to not have to work 40 hours a week. But I don't think I want to have youtube as my only job. However who knows what may happen in the future

KMB Alliance likes this.
  8. Daniel H.
    Cash:
    $7
    Would love to have youtube as my job but it's not that easy.

KMB Alliance likes this.
  9. Yachts For Sale
    Yachts For Sale
    Cash:
    $60
    I started using YouTube as a way to help me with my job, and that is the way it will always be for me. I never even considered the possibility of making money directly from YouTube when I started, but now that my channel is growing and I can see the potential it has I would like to get to a point that I can pay bills and groceries from my YouTube channel and put any money from yacht sales into savings.

I reckon I'm about 18 months away from achieving this...but I'm an eternal optimist!

KMB Alliance likes this.
  10. KMB Alliance
    Cash:
    $4
    It will come around im sub to you guys

Yachts For Sale likes this.