If one of my channel gets disabled for monetization, can i monetize my other channel?

TA5

Hit your two hands together for TA5!!!
None of my channels has been disabled for monetization, in bad standing or anything.....:smug2:

I was just wondering.....:spin:
Are these two linked?:oops:
If one channel gets in bad standing due to copyright strikes, or something like that....
Will the other channel get too?:eek:

If someone creates a new channel after getting in bad standings, will it be disabled for monetization too??? :confusedphones:

Nothing has happened too my channel BTW....i was just wondering..........:D..........Actually i haven't even received a real copyright claim yet......

What is your say on this?

Well, you need adsense to monetize and get money. Adsense is linked to a bank account. If monetization is disabled, i would assume it would affect adsense status too.

I was thinking maybe switch from checking account to savings account might be a work around, but then you have the same address.

Reactions: TA5
There are two kinds of disabled monetization.

#1 Channel in bad standing. This is due to copyright or community strike issues and monetization is temporarily disabled on the channel, or the channel eventually gets terminated if too many strikes are received.
#2 Adsense is disabled. You only get one Adsense account and if Google thinks anything fishy is going on (view buying, false ad clicks, etc) they will disable your Adsense. Any channel that was previously linked to that Adsense can no longer be monetized.

#1 Channel in bad standing. This is due to copyright or community strike issues and monetization is temporarily disabled on the channel, or the channel eventually gets terminated if too many strikes are received.

That one channel? No other channel of the same account? Woosh , thats a relief!!!!

#2 Adsense is disabled. You only get one Adsense account and if Google thinks anything fishy is going on (view buying, false ad clicks, etc) they will disable your Adsense. Any channel that was previously linked to that Adsense can no longer be monetized.
Woaaah, that is wrong , right?
What if someone intentionally clicks your ads repeatedly? that would be like wrong..........
They should have an Ip check system right?
Which takes action if the same IP clicks the ads............but does not if some other guy does........

Woaaah, that is wrong , right?
What if someone intentionally clicks your ads repeatedly? that would be like wrong..........
They should have an Ip check system right?
Which takes action if the same IP clicks the ads............but does not if some other guy does........

Honestly, click bombing isn't a thing. Google is a very intelligent company and can tell the difference between you clicking on your ads and someone else doing it. 99 times out of 100, people complaining about their adsense being disabled did it to themselves. Or their friends or family on a computer they've logged in to in the past decide to "help them out".

Reactions: TA5
Back