If I want to grow on YouTube, should I stream on twitch?

TheEzeJC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to grow on YouTube, but twitch just has a good streaming platform. If I stream on Twitch, it’s hard to get those people to follow me again on YouTube. What should I do in terms of streaming?

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Do you actually have a decent following on Twitch? Are you able to pull those people into your YouTube platform? You don't have to relegate yourself to a single platform, but it will involve using strategies that cater specifically to them. If your Twitch followers don't respond well to a simple call-to-action to follow you on YouTube, then you might want to consider sticking to a single platform, knock that out of the park, and then start spreading elsewhere. Consider the time commitment needed for each.

TheEzeJC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you actually have a decent following on Twitch? Are you able to pull those people into your YouTube platform? You don't have to relegate yourself to a single platform, but it will involve using strategies that cater specifically to them. If your Twitch followers don't respond well to a simple call-to-action to follow you on YouTube, then you might want to consider sticking to a single platform, knock that out of the park, and then start spreading elsewhere. Consider the time commitment needed for each.
I have about 70 followers on twitch and 400 on YT. On Twitch some of the followers follow me to YT. What are your thoughts on streaming on Twitch and highlights going to my YT.
I’ve hear having poor viewership on YT Stream will recommend my channel less. That’s mainly why I’m streaming on Twitch over YT.

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Stream on mixer 4head, jk man. Actual answer: Streaming on Twitch will help grow youtube and doing youtube will help grow twitch. When you increase the avenues through which people can find you, people find you more.

MadBlaxe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
why you dont use restream so you can stream on multiple platforms without the need of streaming on 1 platform?