Ideas/tips

dlrothwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! So I just started a new series on my channel which focuses around unsolved murder mysteries and missing people cases. I was just wondering if anybody had any reliable websites I could use for the videos or just any suggestions on cases that you would like to see on youtube.

Fearnbus25

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Creepypasta is a good reliable website...

Hollyweird Teens

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! So I just started a new series on my channel which focuses around unsolved murder mysteries and missing people cases. I was just wondering if anybody had any reliable websites I could use for the videos or just any suggestions on cases that you would like to see on youtube.
Charles project.org is a good missing persons website[DOUBLEPOST=1518446890,1518446847][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry... don’t know how to edit on phone. It’s Charleyproject.org

Jkcu

Reaction score
I am sorry, I dont have a website for you to look into. I just wanted to say I absolutely love watching unsolved mysteries, conspiracy theories. And every that freaks me out. So i cant wait to see your videos. Good luck friend :)

dlrothwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am sorry, I dont have a website for you to look into. I just wanted to say I absolutely love watching unsolved mysteries, conspiracy theories. And every that freaks me out. So i cant wait to see your videos. Good luck friend :)
Thank you! I have 2 up already that you might be interested in.