Idea's please

LetsPlayThatYeah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! as some of you know im still new to the youtube world! and im asking for your help for some ideas for games to play on the pc which you think people will wanna see or what you wanna see.

Also is their anyone or a group of people who are looking to do a minecraft/tekkit series or already have one and want to recruit.

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys! as some of you know im still new to the youtube world! and im asking for your help for some ideas for games to play on the pc which you think people will wanna see or what you wanna see.

Also is their anyone or a group of people who are looking to do a minecraft/tekkit series or already have one and want to recruit.

I can collaberate on any game with you. For PC you should do one you want to do, but not one that is overdone. May I suggest Plants Vs. Zombies? Or Minecraft or whatever you want to do. Make it unique. Make one no one has ever done before!

Reactions: LetsPlayThatYeah

LetsPlayThatYeah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yea I could do minecraft wit you if you wish. I would be up for that
sweet, you got skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1358620825,1358620711][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can collaberate on any game with you. For PC you should do one you want to do, but not one that is overdone. May I suggest Plants Vs. Zombies? Or Minecraft or whatever you want to do. Make it unique. Make one no one has ever done before!
cheers man :D, would you like to be part of the minecraft series? if we can get one going ? :)

Reactions: XardicPenguin

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
sweet, you got skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1358620825,1358620711][/DOUBLEPOST]
cheers man :D, would you like to be part of the minecraft series? if we can get one going ? :)
I would indeed. But I don't have any idea about minecraft multiplayer or how to work servers. My skype is "xardicpenguin" I'd be glad to join if you could teach me what to do to connect.