Ideas on a tag line?

Simpsonthego

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I have been trying to think of a tag line for my channel that creates travel content and I feel like I need to formulate an idea with a combination of factors. Does anyone have any ideas of what factors I need to create a great tag line? i.e challenges, goals and money. (Got that from a video from someone that analyzed Mr. Beast's channel) But just wondering if anyone has any other ideas that I can toy around with because I am stuck trying to think of something fun and that someone will want to keep coming back to my channel to see. Thanks in advance!

NateStanley

Editor / Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Don't spend to much time on a tag line - it's probably the least important factor about branding. You can either let it develop naturally, by that I mean it will come to you in one of your videos, or after some time of creating content you will be able to step back and really be able to identify your channels core content.

But if you still want recommendations on tag lines, I'll give you one or two. I don't really know what your channels about (besides travel) so these may not be to great.

"Travelling 'till our hearts content"
"Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets" (that's an oscar wilde quote)

That's about all I could think of, but just something short and sweet that's a bit airy but still promotes a positive view of your traveling will do just fine for now.