Ideas for YouTube videos please?

Derik Ronald

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I want to start YouTube videos but I'm not sure what to start it on. I was hoping to do social experiments and pranks but I couldn't find a camera man. Do you have any suggestions? I like comedy so I was thinking of keeping it funny. Two ideas in mind were challenges and drive thru pranks but I'd get bored of doing that all the time.

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
If you are not sure, then just give everything a shot and find out what's the most fun for you.
Otherwise if you try to make videos just for the sake of making videos and have no idea what to do, you maybe should think about it a bit longer ( no offense).

Reactions: Ruben The God

Ruben The God

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you want to do prank video, in my experience you do not need a camera man, it is possible to be your own camera man. i have a revenge prank video on my channel maybe after watching that, it will inspire you?[DOUBLEPOST=1493649827,1493649549][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you are not sure, then just give everything a shot and find out what's the most fun for you.
Otherwise if you try to make videos just for the sake of making videos and have no idea what to do, you maybe should think about it a bit longer ( no offense).
yes great point. very true. making content that you enjoy making is very important.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Comedy is definitely a tough one to hit. When I think of comedy videos my mind goes to skits and pranks.
Sometimes even game reviewers by the right people are really freaking hilarious. Perhaps try checking out some of these Youtubers and see what you can or want to do. =]

Cinemassacre (AVGN videos), College Humor, Dorkly, DM pranks (Killer Clown videos), and Magic of Rahat.

Hope that helps. And just keep thinking about it cause the answers will come before you know it. =]

Teknickel 10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Since pranks are getting fairly saturated on YouTube I would spend some time thinking about something NEW to add to that genre.

If you put a cool spin on a traditional prank reaction video you could probably get some hits.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello everyone. I want to start YouTube videos but I'm not sure what to start it on. I was hoping to do social experiments and pranks but I couldn't find a camera man. Do you have any suggestions? I like comedy so I was thinking of keeping it funny. Two ideas in mind were challenges and drive thru pranks but I'd get bored of doing that all the time.

Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
perhaps the comedy section of youtube has reached a point of possible irony? try making a video that takes the mickey out of typical pranks, perhaps

Aryssa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ask yourself what do you enjoy watching the most and are you able to make similar videos? That helped me :)

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Do what you like to do, creative comedy is always fun but unless you have some amazing twist I feel like the prank niche is going to go away. Too many fake pranks and if you do real pranks the cops get called. Please for the love of god if you do pranks never utter the words its a prank bro.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pranks are so yesterday, LIFEHACKS is the new trend currently . :)