Ideas for subscriber names?

I Some times say at the beginning of my videos 'Hey youtube watcher people!' I dont know why but i guess i do it because they are watching a video on youtube haha :)

Why not use your brand and call them 'Players' or '2players' or make it comical 'Toupérs' helps with brand recognition and gives a sense of community with your channel in the centre of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1367351551,1367351509][/DOUBLEPOST]the alternative is to ask them in a video, will help with interaction too if they are commenting with ideas.

Why not use your brand and call them 'Players' or '2players' or make it comical 'Toupérs' helps with brand recognition and gives a sense of community with your channel in the centre of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1367351551,1367351509][/DOUBLEPOST]the alternative is to ask them in a video, will help with interaction too if they are commenting with ideas.

Wow that's great! I really like that! Thanks a lot :)

That was what I was thinking too! ^_^ I just go off something that goes with your name or a personal slogan you use :) Like for me I call my subs the Huggle Group ^_^

Back