Ideas for Cartoons or Movies I Could Review

Matt0417

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm starting a new review series on my channel. I need suggestions on what particular type of cartoon episode or animated movie you would recommend? They can be bad or good. I wouldn't recommend something in the middle (like an episode/movie most people think is meh), but I'll take any type of general opinion, as long as it's an animated media.

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
How about obscure anime? I don't know what you're into but have you seen Paranoia Agent? It's an amazing one season anime I rarely hear anyone talk about. Kind of old at this point, but with anime that doesn't seem to matter.

Matt0417

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How about obscure anime? I don't know what you're into but have you seen Paranoia Agent? It's an amazing one season anime I rarely hear anyone talk about. Kind of old at this point, but with anime that doesn't seem to matter.
Not really interested in anime, but thanks!

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
There's definitely a huge market for DC/Marvel, what with the Justice League just coming out and Infinity War on the way, and DC has endless amounts of animated things for you to review. I would recommend talking about those if you're looking to find some success.

However, I think it's more important to do what you're passionate about. If obscure anime is your thing, talk about that. If superhero universes are up your alley, then spark up some interesting discussion in that area. If you're doing these videos because you love them and they interest you then you're bound to do a lot more with them.

Reactions: Reetae27

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's definitely a huge market for DC/Marvel, what with the Justice League just coming out and Infinity War on the way, and DC has endless amounts of animated things for you to review. I would recommend talking about those if you're looking to find some success.

However, I think it's more important to do what you're passionate about. If obscure anime is your thing, talk about that. If superhero universes are up your alley, then spark up some interesting discussion in that area. If you're doing these videos because you love them and they interest you then you're bound to do a lot more with them.
I agree I have been doing reviews for all the Marvel/DC shows and movies and doing pretty good in views. I also want to start doing The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra as well.

Gnarly Charlie Bean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm starting a new review series on my channel. I need suggestions on what particular type of cartoon episode or animated movie you would recommend? They can be bad or good. I wouldn't recommend something in the middle (like an episode/movie most people think is meh), but I'll take any type of general opinion, as long as it's an animated media.
I'd say stuff like Team America or like robot chicken, but thats just me

Reetae27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since most of your videos are Nicktoons related, I think you should either review your all time favorite one -- and that way you can start off by discussing something you're passionate about -- or you could review a Nicktoons show that's like forgotten by time, or that is kinda obscure. There were a few Rugrats spin-offs, including All Grown Up, that would be pretty interesting to dissect, since you could come at them from the perspective of: "Okay, why did these shows fail where Rugrats succeeded?"

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Huge following behind Rick and Morty- and if you AREN’T into it, a good video would be about why! That could be opening up a huge can of worms though lol