Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for Cartoons or Movies I Could Review

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by Matt0417, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Matt0417
    Cash:
    $13
    I'm starting a new review series on my channel. I need suggestions on what particular type of cartoon episode or animated movie you would recommend? They can be bad or good. I wouldn't recommend something in the middle (like an episode/movie most people think is meh), but I'll take any type of general opinion, as long as it's an animated media.

2. umbysworld
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $6
    How about obscure anime? I don't know what you're into but have you seen Paranoia Agent? It's an amazing one season anime I rarely hear anyone talk about. Kind of old at this point, but with anime that doesn't seem to matter.

3. Matt0417
    Cash:
    $13
    Not really interested in anime, but thanks!

4. Studz McGee
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $79
    There's definitely a huge market for DC/Marvel, what with the Justice League just coming out and Infinity War on the way, and DC has endless amounts of animated things for you to review. I would recommend talking about those if you're looking to find some success.

However, I think it's more important to do what you're passionate about. If obscure anime is your thing, talk about that. If superhero universes are up your alley, then spark up some interesting discussion in that area. If you're doing these videos because you love them and they interest you then you're bound to do a lot more with them.

5. Mcrocks9
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $55
    I agree I have been doing reviews for all the Marvel/DC shows and movies and doing pretty good in views. I also want to start doing The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra as well.