Ideas for 7 second challenge

Seth Dorcely

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I planning on doing the 7 second challenge so please leave a few suggestions of what i should try to do in 7 seconds. :)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I planning on doing the 7 second challenge so please leave a few suggestions of what i should try to do in 7 seconds. :)
Chug a 40 of Steel Reserve in 7 seconds and try not to throw up in the next minute.
slap yourself in the face with both hands as many times as you can in 7 seconds (no p***y slaps either!)
Do a lap around the inside of a fast food restaurant in 7 seconds, then sit down and eat your meal like you didn't do anything weird.
Chug 2 glasses of milk, 1 chocolate and 1 strawberry in 7 seconds, then try not to throw up for 2 minutes.

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Are you planning on doing these on vine? Or what's the purpose of 7 seconds? =) Could be a lot of fun!

ViVexx

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Are you planning on doing these on vine? Or what's the purpose of 7 seconds? =) Could be a lot of fun!
The 7 Second Challenge seems to have gained popularity lately. Two people compete on camera trying to complete certain tasks in 7 seconds time or for 7 seconds long.

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The 7 Second Challenge seems to have gained popularity lately. Two people compete on camera trying to complete certain tasks in 7 seconds time or for 7 seconds long.
Oh I get you now! That could really be a lot of fun =) I'm fresh out of ideas but if I think of anything I'll let you know!

AllenTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
7 seconds of screaming/yelling/shouting in public! Basically just go.. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" in public for the entire 7 seconds. It'll be awkward but it'll be fun! Do it in a really crowded place.