Idea's for 100 subs video?

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there :)

I'm sooo close to hitting 100 subscribers and I'm trying to think of what kind of video to do to celebrate! I was thinking maybe a 'British Girl tries American Sweets' video since I have an unopened box of american candies that I haven't tried - but would it be good enough for a 100 subs video? What other idea's would be good?

Bonotwi channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it would be a good idea because there isnt many videos like that, so you can try. And im really happy for you:)

Reactions: Bethanyjbee

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How about 100 of something? 100 questions answered, or collect 100 things, or pictures of 100 something? Dunno, but I like the idea of using the 100 in the video itself.

Erin Astrid

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well, I did drunk "get to know me" was pretty funny;p

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all congrats, you're close to 100 subs.Maybe you can make a thank you video for your subscriber, where you can also introduce yourself to your viewers tell them more about yourself.It will help you to be engaged with your viewers, you can shortly share your story like how you thought about making youtube videos, what's your feature plan.Actually, I did the same when I reached 100 subs & it's works really well :)