Ideal time to post videos?

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Friday uploads seem to do pretty good for me but I can't always have a video ready to upload Friday unless I have it scheduled ahead of time. weekends can be a little hit or miss for me, some weekends are really good other weeks weekends are a little slow witch is kind of weird. Mondays are pretty consistently my slowest view days, I always get a nice little bump mid week in the evenings weds Thursday. sometimes I wonder if maybe due to weekends being the most popular time to upload maybe I'm not hitting my viewers home pages till later in the week.

I generally get my video's ready to upload sometime between Friday and Sunday. I have thought about holding them off to go live Wednesday afternoons and see how that does.

the idea is to try to post on your peek traffic days and ideally post an hour or two before you hit your peek hours for that day.

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tend to post on Saturdays, But TubeBuddies said Tuesday mornings were the best time for my channel!?!

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I post videos daily and tend to release around 2pm in the afternoon (local time - GMT) but for me that has nothing to do with analytics or optimal time but more that I'm normally getting bored at work mid afternoon so its nice to have a video publish and watch views and comments come in :) Makes work much more enjoyable :bounce:

Reactions: CJPuffinStuff

ethanharm

Reaction score
For what time of the day to post, it depends on your target audience. If you upload for kids then do like 3pm, but for anyone else I would say like 8pm or 9pm.

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I upload mine weekly and when it suits me haha! I do mine on a Sunday because it gives all week to create and edit my content between my life and work and if i have the weekend off work i feel Saturday is a good day to knuckle down and finish off editing my video ready for Sunday morning.