Idea

James Keller

Reaction score
I am willing to write a piece of writing and then allow everyone to use it. I don't do YouTube, but I think it is potential for me to freelance or serve as a ghostwriter for experience. All of you or many may have decent editing skills while I do not have enough to live by, nor can I spend that much time managing my own YouTube channel. Here is a script I wrote and you may use it as long you credit me using the linking system. I do not mind many of you building on that. Even if you don't link to me, I certainly do not mind as it is only a piece of writing made digital only.

So here is the script:

There was once was a potato which germinated its way from Ireland. The potato had no feel but many eyes it had. It was able to see multiple directions and faces of the world. The potato not only had a third eye but a fourth and fifth one as well. It not only knew what the future could entail but also had the mind of an entity unexplainable in the human language, and as this is only the beginning of my story, the potato was only or merely the beginning. It was the end and the beginning from the harvest, the beginning of digestion and the recycling of its awareness into the ground. It knew its eyes would be gouged. Indeed, it met a faithful destiny in serving the human.

It was often said, the eyes of an individual would ultimately be recorded into memory and history would never be forgotten. The trash can named Charlie or John (named after the toilet in the nearby bathroom), slowly became self-consciously aware after acquiring the potato's eyes. Sooner or later enough through each dumping and retrieval of memory, the trash can named Charlie would see history being reignited in front of his conscious memory but then fade away through decomposition.

It is eye, once part of the potato, who devastated and saw the rise and fall of humanity, I was once the ground and earth who raised you, and I was the one, THE ONE EYE being of light who could only exist in an abstract source of reality. And Charlie's memories would inflate and die away in the memory of that of a lab rat. The potato now knew the devastating future but could not explain in the human language as it was dumb. It foresaw the death of David Bowie, the rise of Big Pharma, and it knew one day the french fries of past days and weeks would not only be alive but exhibit the fear of being eaten.

Throughout the years, humans began to feel fear, and from fear came The Depression, and from the land of Ireland came the Solar Blight of Tears, the cries of the potato family. All they knew was one day their Overlord would return from South America, once the home of the potato to become the next mess-eye-ah of the landfill.

The moment Charlie realized he was the One sent out, he wept and cried before the kitchen counter. And thus, the quest to save humanity began. Charlie began to have dreams due to aquiring multiple eyes rotting in the bottom of his soul, and Charlie realized he was the hope of the Potato, unable to walk but lead himself into the land of the awareness of Potato. Only he could give hope to the fears of people, but they never cared about him other than disposal, and we all have been treated like garbage before, never knowing how many eyes we took from the potato. I guess this is how humanity began to get jaded green like that of a potato sprout. From eyes there would be potato, and from potato would be more eyes unseen by the flying pasta monster.

To Be Continued.

Reaction score
thats a great idea hey I am starting a youtube channel and I'm thinking of making skits would you want to help me make funny scripts to do?