Idea for quick money....

Fake Cake

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think in joining Nintendo network and make Nintendo animation with nintendo music since their content is extremely popular and can get me at least $10 cpm.

What do you guys think?

Kristeen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm beginning to think in joining Nintendo network and make Nintendo animation with nintendo music since their content is extremely popular and can get me at least $10 cpm.

What do you guys think?
CPM is never guaranteed since the amount depends on a number of factors. Regardless of what network or money-making scheme you come up with, the content you create needs to be good in the first place to truly earn money.

Not to say that you shouldn't do it. Just saying that making money from that is probably a little more complicated that you think. :p

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not quite that simple. You will only get a percentage of what Nintendo makes out of the ads and I have no idea how you are calculating such a high dollar amount to begin with. You have to remember if it was that easy everyone would do it. Their content is popular but it's going to have to be great work to truly crack the market that's already there.