Id love it if someone gave me some solid feedback!

Adam Frawley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi. I feel like I know what Im doing, But its always nice to get peoples first opinions on things!

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
lol, I loved the trailer. Your newer videos are great, but don't have any call to action or previous videos links. That helps a channel grow.

What's your uploading schedule? I see on the about page, daily and your last 2 videos were 4 days ago. I would recommend making a schedule.

Not sure what's up with your analytics, you're gaining and losing subscribers at a rapid pace. Like May 30th to June 2nd you were gaining about 8 subscribers a day, shortly after you started losing them.

Adam Frawley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol, I loved the trailer. Your newer videos are great, but don't have any call to action or previous videos links. That helps a channel grow.

What's your uploading schedule? I see on the about page, daily and your last 2 videos were 4 days ago. I would recommend making a schedule.

Not sure what's up with your analytics, you're gaining and losing subscribers at a rapid pace. Like May 30th to June 2nd you were gaining about 8 subscribers a day, shortly after you started losing them.
Hey thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely start promoting my other videos within my upcoming ones. Thats a pretty good tip I didn't really think about! also I'm not sure whats up with my stats as well. Its odd that it says that. but I never got an email from youtube saying that I started getting subscribers until recently!