Id like your feedback

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
can i get an example on the audience thing?
The biggest thing your channel is missing, is that you don't address your audience. Your titles might also prevent you from being found via search and lead to low initial click through rates.
[DOUBLEPOST=1551314129,1551314099][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay first up i like to say i really like your thumbnails i wanna click all of them lol.I like your style of editing though i feel like some clips could of been cut shorter since it started to feel like repetition. But overall you got that good commentary and seem to be doing fine.
haha thanks man and yea i notice the repetition thing sometimes

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, your channel is very good.

Likes;
  • Thumbnails are decent, you may want to look at maybe making them more clickable but even if you don't they are very good
  • I like the subtitles on the video and the placement of them on players heads
  • your content is also quite funny, the banter you have with your friends and when you're playing is quite good
Things you could improve;
  • You could make the thumbnails more clickable (don't mislead with clickbait but entice them in with a exciting thumbnail)
  • The music to voice levels on your most recent video is a little off, the music is a little too loud and it overpowers your voice.
but overall, your channel is very good, keep it up :)

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, your channel is very good.

Likes;
  • Thumbnails are decent, you may want to look at maybe making them more clickable but even if you don't they are very good
  • I like the subtitles on the video and the placement of them on players heads
  • your content is also quite funny, the banter you have with your friends and when you're playing is quite good
Things you could improve;
  • You could make the thumbnails more clickable (don't mislead with clickbait but entice them in with a exciting thumbnail)
  • The music to voice levels on your most recent video is a little off, the music is a little too loud and it overpowers your voice.
but overall, your channel is very good, keep it up :)
hey thanks man,i agree with the audio think, i did it on purpose due to music that was being played while we were playing.

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
hey thanks man,i agree with the audio think, i did it on purpose due to music that was being played while we were playing.
ah fair enough, was it game volume or was someone playing music in the background? when I make gaming videos (long time ago) I would completely turn off in game music and use my own if required.

Lopideon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My only complaint is that going into your videos, I couldn't tell which voice you were because all of them were at the same volume. I'd try lowering the others' volume a bit so that yours is the main track, and easily identifiable by new viewers. Maybe more will stay when they know which voice you are right off the bat. Other than that, I'd just recommend checking your VidIQ scores to see what you may be missing.

Zadey

Reaction score
can i get an example on the audience thing?
[DOUBLEPOST=1551314129,1551314099][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha thanks man and yea i notice the repetition thing sometimes
Something as simple as "Hey guys today we're going to be..." or a basic introduction to what you will be doing so the audience can follow along and understand your content better.

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ah fair enough, was it game volume or was someone playing music in the background? when I make gaming videos (long time ago) I would completely turn off in game music and use my own if required.
discord bot[DOUBLEPOST=1551829717,1551829680][/DOUBLEPOST]
My only complaint is that going into your videos, I couldn't tell which voice you were because all of them were at the same volume. I'd try lowering the others' volume a bit so that yours is the main track, and easily identifiable by new viewers. Maybe more will stay when they know which voice you are right off the bat. Other than that, I'd just recommend checking your VidIQ scores to see what you may be missing.
i didnt even think of that[DOUBLEPOST=1551829750][/DOUBLEPOST]
Something as simple as "Hey guys today we're going to be..." or a basic introduction to what you will be doing so the audience can follow along and understand your content better.
ive thought about that, ill take a look into it

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ive uploaded a couple of vids since i posted so i was hoping to see if this gets bumbed up rather than reposting