Id like your feedback

Zadey

Reaction score
1. Use a cartoon font for the captions. Those are the most popular for a reason.

2. Be more descriptive. On this video
it's just titled "Content". People need to know what they're watching .

3. Be aware of your audience. Even though it's comedy video gameplay, you can still do a short introduction to what the video will be about.

4. Use cropping / zooming in at certain funny moments. Also consider using a slight screen shake when you guys are laughing, just simple things can make a big difference.

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1. Use a cartoon font for the captions. Those are the most popular for a reason.

2. Be more descriptive. On this video
it's just titled "Content". People need to know what they're watching .

3. Be aware of your audience. Even though it's comedy video gameplay, you can still do a short introduction to what the video will be about.

4. Use cropping / zooming in at certain funny moments. Also consider using a slight screen shake when you guys are laughing, just simple things can make a big difference.
cheers for the feedback, im working on alot of these atm with my videos that are wating to be released

GAIJINxSTUDY

Reaction score
I think the biggest take away from this would be to update your thumbnails to let people know exactly what they are clicking on. If I knew you and your channel, and was a long time viewer then this would be fine, but remember that getting new viewers is also a part! I can't say I'd click, not because it's not interesting, but because I have no clue what I'm looking at.

With that being said, I love the over all design of your thumbnails, just give me some text so I know what I'm looking at!

DapperDanVlogs

Reaction score
Your most recent upload was 4 months ago... youtube probably thinks you quit. keep posting and your numbers should grown. in theory....

DapperDanVlogs

Reaction score
its all good, what did u think of the recents?
I would have a hard time giving you any good feedback on a gaming channel. I don't play video games nor do I watch gaming channels. I personally have no idea why someone would watch someone else play a video game, I don't get the appeal. but I know there is a demand for it that's for sure, tons of people DO love it so keep going. the only thing I know about gaming channels is that the market is super saturated so you need to find a way to rise to the top and be really unique. you don't title your videos "lets play" so that's a good start :)

Zadey

Reaction score
The biggest thing your channel is missing, is that you don't address your audience. Your titles might also prevent you from being found via search and lead to low initial click through rates.

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, i am a gaming channel on youtube who plays different games but as of late mostly horror.
Recently i was getting subs pretty much everyday but now they have slowed down, i think its ve alot easier if you guys saw for yourself
Give me your honest feedback please
Okay first up i like to say i really like your thumbnails i wanna click all of them lol.I like your style of editing though i feel like some clips could of been cut shorter since it started to feel like repetition. But overall you got that good commentary and seem to be doing fine.