Id like your feedback

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, i am a gaming channel on youtube who plays different games but as of late mostly horror.
Recently i was getting subs pretty much everyday but now they have slowed down, i think its ve alot easier if you guys saw for yourself
Give me your honest feedback please

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I say your video is good, nothing wrong with it. Since you say that you doing horror games nowadays, why not try doing some obscure horror games that not many Youtuber done it before? If you can, I would recommend you do The Evil Within, Saw or Silent Hill. I like your video thumbnail of your latest one, it give a sense of unique identity. Just keep it on doing and don't give up :)

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I say your video is good, nothing wrong with it. Since you say that you doing horror games nowadays, why not try doing some obscure horror games that not many Youtuber done it before? If you can, I would recommend you do The Evil Within, Saw or Silent Hill. I like your video thumbnail of your latest one, it give a sense of unique identity. Just keep it on doing and don't give up :)
thank you for the feedback

Sammie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You should make thumbnails that the viewer can recognize is the game. I went to your channel and I was looking for a game I might know and I had no idea what any of them were because it was just of a cartoon. Also with that edit your video names so if your video is called “THE WICKED WRAITH” make it “THE WICKED WRAITH Dead by Daylight Commentary gameplay” if you need someone to make thumbnails for you I could help I used to have a gaming channel so

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should make thumbnails that the viewer can recognize is the game. I went to your channel and I was looking for a game I might know and I had no idea what any of them were because it was just of a cartoon. Also with that edit your video names so if your video is called “THE WICKED WRAITH” make it “THE WICKED WRAITH Dead by Daylight Commentary gameplay” if you need someone to make thumbnails for you I could help I used to have a gaming channel so
sorry for not responding, was off yttalk for a bit, could u send some of ur gaming thumbnails?

Sammie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
sorry for not responding, was off yttalk for a bit, could u send some of ur gaming thumbnails?
What is your email so I can send you some custom ones because I no longer have a gaming channel to show you videos

TheAllSenses

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am a gaming channel on youtube who plays different games but as of late mostly horror.
Recently i was getting subs pretty much everyday but now they have slowed down, i think its ve alot easier if you guys saw for yourself
Give me your honest feedback please
I think you should create more specific playlists to organize your videos.

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you should create more specific playlists to organize your videos.
ive been intending on doing that, but keep forgetting[DOUBLEPOST=1547683830,1547683807][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay I’m going to make them and send them to you so if you get an email from a random person with a yahoo email it’s me
ok cool