I'd like to offer thoughtful reviews of your channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I'd love a review please
One big thing I want to work on is how I present myself on camera. I seem to change my personality as soon as a press the record button. I want just act normal. I don't know if it's because I'm worried or just inexperienced etc.

Kyalan

Reaction score
Hi I would love some feedback on my latest video. I've been experimenting with formats and would appreciate your feedback on this new video. Many thanks!

AdamJudahTV

https://youtu.be/KfqfmJ6y368
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Please do review mine..I have much more to learn and to do that, need someone's opinion to become better.
We're all trying to get better at what we're doing, and I know how much I appreciate it when anyone takes the time to meaningfully interact with my Ten Minute Bible Hour channel or with my short films. I'm no expert at anything, but I'd be willing to look at what you're doing and offer some honest, friendly, for-what-they're-worth thoughts.
Please do review mine..I have much more to learn and to do that, need someone's opinion to become better. Thanks!

HonourRome

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like some feedback on my channel please. Any feedback is welcome.
HonourRome

Kass

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can you review my channel trailer?

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
I would love some criticism about my channel.. I just overhualed it today and I an still not 100% happy. And I just don't know what it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.