Beauty/Makeup I'd like someone to collab with!

Tammy April

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a beauty guru here, and I would love someone to collab with? I've got just over 600 subscribers:) I would prefer to do a collab with a fellow beauty guru, but I also can do vlogs and other things! :)

Reactions: unknown_user9358302

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you still looking for someone? If yes, I'd be happy to! I don't have a beauty channel, but I'm sure we can think of a creative way for us to work together in an interesting way for your audience :) I've done a collab with a beauty channel before & it worked out well

ItsSectah

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! I'm a beauty guru here, and I would love someone to collab with? I've got just over 600 subscribers:) I would prefer to do a collab with a fellow beauty guru, but I also can do vlogs and other things! :)
I'm not interested in this sort of stuff that doesn't mean that I won't wish you good luck finding a partner to collab with :p

dubziskewl

Reaction score
Hmm I've never done a beauty video before with makeup but I'd try everything once :) If you're still interested or have any ideas in mind, let me know!

Elisabeth

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha ups nothing here

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Tammy. I think your channel is great. Please read my last thread I posted on collaboration.

Phostose

Biggest thing since the wheel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I would love to collab with you if you are still looking. You can add me on Skype: arsalanaq or send me a message on TwitterL @Phostose

Astoldbycee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a beauty channel, but I am quite new to youtube (well in actually having my own channel) so I don't have tons of subbies. BUT if that doesn't matter to you i'm up for a collab!

Damon Stone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im looking for a collab over christmas and make-up (clearly being my specialty...) okay its not. but im sure we can collab, i have a few ideas id like to discuss, let me know if you are intrested:)