I'd Like Some Advice On My Gaming Channel :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So my friend and I run a gaming channel, focusing much on minecraft, but on a few other games. We try to keep our content raw, as I write and record the music in our videos, and my friend helps me out with editing. Is there any way anyone could check out our channel, and tell us what we could do better with our videos? Currently, we are focusing on putting out original Minecraft footage (very hard to do) and getting past 10 subscribers. Be free to be brutal, (but constructive) :). If you want a taste of our most original video, or the one I expected to get the most traffic on, check out this video I linked below. It is a Minecraft RP adventure. Thanks :).

HotDangProductions

You can’t live your life on your deathbed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Hey, I just watched your video and it's not too shaby. I like the commentary in it, you can tell you guys are just chillin' and having a good time. :up: In terms of getting subs, it may prove to be a bit of a challenge seeing as how there is so much Minecraft material on the net. The best thing you could do is to continue on as you are and try using sites other than YouTube to promote your channel. You should try and find some Minecraft forums (probably not too hard to do) and connect with the people there as they will be the exact people who will truly enjoy your videos. From what I saw, your posting on a very regular basis which is great! Keep up the good work and they will come.