I'd appreciate a review on my 3rd video

Louis Hunter

Reaction score
Some of my friend don't really like my video. They said what were you doing? I would appreciate if you could give me tips on this video for future improvement. My youtube channel is a vlog and the soccer video was part of it because i like playing soccer and its part of my life.

I am new to the youtube world and all my subs are my friends. Someone even disliked one of my videos so id like to find out what I'm doing wrong. Thank you so much.

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Some of my friend don't really like my video. They said what were you doing? I would appreciate if you could give me tips on this video for future improvement. My youtube channel is a vlog and the soccer video was part of it because i like playing soccer and its part of my life.

I am new to the youtube world and all my subs are my friends. Someone even disliked one of my videos so id like to find out what I'm doing wrong. Thank you so much.

Hey man, I think you're a little too worried about what other people think. Don't sweat it if you get a dislike or two. That being said I'd probably recommend cutting down on the unnecessary swearing a bit. Other than that the video was really high quality picture wise and if you enjoyed making it than awesome

Reactions: k13lock

k13lock

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Definitely right ^^^^ I personally thought the vid was put together nicely. Always going to have dislikes.

Good to see another soccer vid!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Don't cut down on the swearing, curse even more. Also get better friends.