Iam in need of some serious help

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi everyone,

My channel that I started 6 weeks ago the numbers are starting to go down but my subs went up, not buy much from 22 to 28 but the views just arent there. I tried everything exploring, slide shows, videos, vloging, using twitter, facebook, and reddit to post my vids. No one will colab with me, no one answers my tweets, I am ready to give up. I need help on how to improve my content, my channel, how to get more views and subs. I tried most of the suggestion given here on yttalk, but nothing is working. Please help me, I want to be somewhat successful.

Thank you for your time and to those who are willing to help or mentor me.

Mastertv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi there Ian. I'm willing to help you for a while. Contact me on twitter @ExtremeFootage

6StringMadMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
YouTube is weird and you never know what's going to happen. A year ago I uploaded a video and forgot about it. It wasn't a very good video, it was rushed, the audio quality was poor, and it was slideshow style. About two months later the video started getting about 100 to 150 views a day and I figured out that the traffic was mostly coming from suggested videos. I was getting 5 to 10 subs a day too. My point is, you never know what's going to happen. One day you'll be getting a few views a day and then one of your videos will take off and bring in hundreds of daily views and a lot of those viewers will check out your other vids as well. Just keep on uploading.

Reactions: Mastertv

Sootiro

Reaction score
Ian your channel is still very new , keep uploading content and try not to let the number of subs deter you from your goal . I know it can be difficult , but focus on creating content . I nearly gave up early on as well but lucky I kept going at it . It's a slow progress unless you hit a viral video or a big content creator gives a shoutout.

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks guys, I am going to continue posting. I have about 4-5 videos of places slideshow style, not sure how thats received though. I lost a sub, so ijm going in the wrong direction lol. I dont have enough content to do daily vlogs, my life is quite boring. So I am looking for things to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1505073947,1505072317][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ian your channel is still very new , keep uploading content and try not to let the number of subs deter you from your goal . I know it can be difficult , but focus on creating content . I nearly gave up early on as well but lucky I kept going at it . It's a slow progress unless you hit a viral video or a big content creator gives a shoutout.
I think I have a better chance winning the lottery 2 times in a row then get a shout out from a big youtuber. I am out of ideas to create, I urban explore but cant find anyone to go out with anymore, I wont go alone incase of an accident. my life is boring as hell so I cant daily vlog, Maybe youtubing isnt my thing

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My Channel has slowed right down to a crawl, im now avg'ing 15 views a vid which half are family. I dunno what to do

Sootiro

Reaction score
My Channel has slowed right down to a crawl, im now avg'ing 15 views a vid which half are family. I dunno what to do
Try posting on Reddit maybe , your channel is still very new . Set your self some sort of time frame lets say 1 year or so . If you can't see your channel getting to the place you want to be by then than maybe try something else .

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try posting on Reddit maybe , your channel is still very new . Set your self some sort of time frame lets say 1 year or so . If you can't see your channel getting to the place you want to be by then than maybe try something else .
I post on Facebook., Reddit and Twitter, I havent set up an instigram yet. Still learning that one.