Other I would love to review your channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I am the host of a podcast named "The WatchCast" In which I review peoples channels, tell the public why you should watch them, and suggest a video for everyone to watch. Problem being, I can't find all these channels on my own, so I'd love your help. All you need to do is give me your channel name. If I like your channel enough, it'll be featured on "The WatchCast", and if you're willing, I may bring you on as a guest! I look forward to hearing from as meany people as possible.

Staff notice - Thread rules:

-If you are interested in this, simply reply saying you're interested and @AMondayWarrior will contact you, if necessary by PM or YouTube inbox, skype etc to discuss details.

-Do not promote your videos or ask for a specific video to be reviewed.

-Anyone using this thread for promoting their channels will receive warning points and this thread will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Insomania

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am the host of a podcast named "The WatchCast" In which I review peoples channels, tell the public why you should watch them, and suggest a video for everyone to watch. Problem being, I can't find all these channels on my own, so I'd love your help. All you need to do is give me your channel name and (optional) a video you'd like me to showcase. If I like your channel enough, it'll be featured on "The WatchCast", and if you're willing, I may bring you on as a guest! I look forward to hearing from as meany people as possible.
Hello, we're a group channel with members all over the world.
We'll love a review, and thank you so much in advance. :D

Zack Wellman

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Designer
May god have mercy on your soul.

Bibek

A Gamer From India - Ha Ha
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Review my channel please..

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I started one of these a while back (on my old account), within a week I had over 200 people asking for detailed reviews. I simply ran out of time.
Woah. Well, at least i'll have a very good backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.