I would like to know how well this video is:

Elpixion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
ok so recently i have 'stepped up' my editing game and found myself another camera to shoot jump cuts and things so i was wondering how well the editing is in my most recent vlog (i am by no means good at this though) i would like to know what areas i was well in (if any) and areas i need to improve on (and how to)

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
1:31 on your latest vlog was a spam comment. I get those all the time not to burst your bubble. The video is a bit too long. I just couldn't get sucked into it because the camera quality wasn't the best, however the editing with the comments seemed nice. I completely get that for some it is not affordable to get a good camera and it sucks. I get background noise in some of my videos and it agitates me. Also create a theme around your videos. I've reviewed at least 5 or so blogs in the last week and they all have the same exact videos. You need to distinguish yourself. Find a hobby you like and make the videos about that.

Elpixion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
1:31 on your latest vlog was a spam comment. I get those all the time not to burst your bubble. The video is a bit too long. I just couldn't get sucked into it because the camera quality wasn't the best, however the editing with the comments seemed nice. I completely get that for some it is not affordable to get a good camera and it sucks. I get background noise in some of my videos and it agitates me. Also create a theme around your videos. I've reviewed at least 5 or so blogs in the last week and they all have the same exact videos. You need to distinguish yourself. Find a hobby you like and make the videos about that.
i posted this a few days ago so i was referring to the vlog i uploaded on that day (5 i think) i know 6 was bad because one camera reset the settings (quality exposure etc) and the other uses AA batterys and i need to buy more

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
i posted this a few days ago so i was referring to the vlog i uploaded on that day (5 i think) i know 6 was bad because one camera reset the settings (quality exposure etc) and the other uses AA batterys and i need to buy more
ah okay sorry my fault for not noticing. Vlog 5 was posted one day ago, so do you mean vlog 2?

Elpixion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
i mean vlog 5 i was sure i linked it but i think mods might have removed it[DOUBLEPOST=1499164039,1499164003][/DOUBLEPOST]
ah okay sorry my fault for not noticing. Vlog 5 was posted one day ago, so do you mean vlog 2?
i mean vlog 5 i was sure i linked it but i think mods might have removed it

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
i mean vlog 5 i was sure i linked it but i think mods might have removed it[DOUBLEPOST=1499164039,1499164003][/DOUBLEPOST]
i mean vlog 5 i was sure i linked it but i think mods might have removed it
okay I saw. a few problems. The camera is extremely blurry and bad quality. Also if you don't have a subject to talk about don't vlog. As you said in the video 'you don't know what to talk about'. Then don't because this will have the adverse effect of putting people off from seeing future vlogs because they will view it as a waste of time. Instead, just wait till you get an idea. Don't pressure yourself into pumping out videos. Hope this helps.

Elpixion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
okay I saw. a few problems. The camera is extremely blurry and bad quality. Also if you don't have a subject to talk about don't vlog. As you said in the video 'you don't know what to talk about'. Then don't because this will have the adverse effect of putting people off from seeing future vlogs because they will view it as a waste of time. Instead, just wait till you get an idea. Don't pressure yourself into pumping out videos. Hope this helps.
ok thanks for the advice
for the camera i am investing in a better one pretty soon and i should get better things to talk about pretty soon

Reactions: Austerpower