Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

I would like to get feedback on my channel

Discussion in 'Reviews & Channel Feedback' started by Ian Katz, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Ian Katz
    Cash:
    $26
    I have just started to post on youtube. I want get a fair and honest opinion of my content, how I can improve. My youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkgHMDs3VUCe6Su3BYBLV3A I would love to learn how to get more subs and views. More or less Iam looking for a mentor as well.

Thanks
    Ian

2. CloudCJay
    Cash:
    $24
    I like your One Channel Banner, it's good. Your video thumbnails need to stand out more. I would start with that. The video slideshow wasn't bad at all. It was actually quite creepy. I would try to share videos like that on some type of Haunted places blog. You want to find sites that cater that type of content and have an audience for that type of content. Hopefully you can submit your videos to them. Good luck.

3. Ian Katz
    Cash:
    $26
    Thanks for the feedback, I dont know anyone that can do real good thumbnails. Can you suggest someone?

4. CloudCJay
    Cash:
    $24
    I would suggest learning how to make your own thumbnails, they aren't that difficult if you have access to Photoshop. Once you have that program, go on YouTube and search for best/cool thumbnail templates. You should easily find some. You might have to download some fonts though.

Ian Katz likes this.
  5. Ian Katz
    Cash:
    $26
    Thanks for the tips, I am going to do that

6. CloudCJay
    Cash:
    $24
    You're welcome my Ninja, best of luck.