I would like to get feedback on my channel

CloudCJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like your One Channel Banner, it's good. Your video thumbnails need to stand out more. I would start with that. The video slideshow wasn't bad at all. It was actually quite creepy. I would try to share videos like that on some type of Haunted places blog. You want to find sites that cater that type of content and have an audience for that type of content. Hopefully you can submit your videos to them. Good luck.

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like your One Channel Banner, it's good. Your video thumbnails need to stand out more. I would start with that. The video slideshow wasn't bad at all. It was actually quite creepy. I would try to share videos like that on some type of Haunted places blog. You want to find sites that cater that type of content and have an audience for that type of content. Hopefully you can submit your videos to them. Good luck.
Thanks for the feedback, I dont know anyone that can do real good thumbnails. Can you suggest someone?

CloudCJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the feedback, I dont know anyone that can do real good thumbnails. Can you suggest someone?
I would suggest learning how to make your own thumbnails, they aren't that difficult if you have access to Photoshop. Once you have that program, go on YouTube and search for best/cool thumbnail templates. You should easily find some. You might have to download some fonts though.

Reactions: Ian Katz

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would suggest learning how to make your own thumbnails, they aren't that difficult if you have access to Photoshop. Once you have that program, go on YouTube and search for best/cool thumbnail templates. You should easily find some. You might have to download some fonts though.
Thanks for the tips, I am going to do that