I would like some channel feedback

CloudyGoodDay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
First of, thank you for your valuable time.
I've never done these kinds of videos before and I'm experimenting a lot. You can tell by how each of the three videos kind of changes.

I'll admit, I have a hard time watching my videos back because they're too cringy. I want outsiders advice though.

Check out my my videos and tell me anything that could change and anything you liked. This includes audio, my commentary, where you get bored, what you find most interesting,
my thumbnails, it could be anything that could help me.

Here's my channel(I recommend the king kong video): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnzhAVoJ_g9YFGtQrbcez9A

Check it out!

I have to thank you if you take the time to watch my channel and give me some advice! :smug2:

the raisin of truth

Reaction score
I checked out your video and watched it to the end. I think that you are doing a pretty good analysis of the video, the editing is awesome! If you could check out my channel and give me some feedback on my video's that would be great! My first video was literally the first video I ever edited.

weeaboo sammy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just watched it. It was really good, and i loved king kong lol. you should do one on Endgame. Its trending and your videos are unique enough to gain traction imo. (take my advice with a grain of salt im brand new lol)

CloudyGoodDay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey Raisin of truth, thanks a lot for checking out my channel!:roflmao2: I checked out your channel and it definitely isn't for my demographic. You seem to be good at what you do, but I guess trying to add a little charisma in your voice would be nice. I have a deep and monotone voice myself so I gotta work extra hard on that. To be honest, you should find people who are in your area of videos, a lot of them could probably use your help

the raisin of truth

Reaction score
I really appreciate the feedback. You are right. The problem was I kept having to cut audio together. I need to memorize the script before I start to record. Great idea, Thank you!