I Will Review Your Channel!

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like something to do, so just post in this thread, and I will review your channel based on appearance and content. I'll give some advice too if I feel that any can be given :D

So leggooooooo

ProjectPastaCast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Check our channel out please, we're uploading our 100th video very soon.
Feedback would be appreciated :D

Mike Kowalski

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check our channel out please, we're uploading our 100th video very soon.
Feedback would be appreciated :D
I like the layout of your channel a lot! A very nice and clear background that shows what kind of channel you are, and everything on the page is very neat and organized. I give mad props for that.

I always like when people do playthroughs of not-as-well-known games, so I enjoyed watching some of your videos in the Roblox and Synergy playlist.

The only advice I would give is try to get better audio quality for the commentary, if that's possible. If not, then the best you can do is the best you can do lol. One other thing I would say is try to fill the dead space when there isn't much to talk about. It can sometimes seem a bit dull when commentators just play the game and not speak because nothing important is happening.

Overall I would give your channel 8/10, because there is always room to improve. But you have a great start and it can only go up from there!

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
I'd like a review on how my channel looks before the forced "New" layout comes in early March.

Mike Kowalski

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd like a review on how my channel looks before the forced "New" layout comes in early March.
New layout....greattttt

I like the vibe of your channel, the doom videos are pretty awesome. The background is nice, but if you could find a way to just have the graphic show once and fade into something else or just into black, it might be a little less repetitive.

The description of your channel is great, and I like all of the resources and pages you put on the left side. The content of your videos is also nice, very fast-paced, and different from other channels that I have seen.

I would give your channel a 7.5/10 only because I think the background could be altered a bit, and the videos could be shortened (but that's just me, I have a low attention span ;) :p)

Reactions: Doom Video Vault

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
Thanks for the feedback :) Sometimes I cannot help the video length because some user created levels can get really long. The longest Doom video I have is almost 50 minutes, and it is a slaughter type map (many, many monsters per battle) and a switch/key hunt.

Mike Kowalski

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, review me?
I like the way your channel is laid out; it has good information and resources, and the background fits perfectly with what you are doing on your channel. You definitely are hitting a good niche of viewers which I like, I haven't seen videos like this before.

As for content, also good. You have a good pace and tone to your speaking with rare dead spots, and the Harlem Shake Pokemon version was really funny :D

Overall, I give you a 9/10...keep up the good work :up:

Misablog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the way your channel is laid out; it has good information and resources, and the background fits perfectly with what you are doing on your channel. You definitely are hitting a good niche of viewers which I like, I haven't seen videos like this before.

As for content, also good. You have a good pace and tone to your speaking with rare dead spots, and the Harlem Shake Pokemon version was really funny :D

Overall, I give you a 9/10...keep up the good work :up:
Wow
Thank you very much! I appreciate the nice words!