I WILL REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFantasticMrVox

Reaction score
What's up Monte?
First of all, you have a good banner and a decent icon. Maybe make the letters on the icon bigger so that people can read them and go, "Ohhhh that's Monte!"
In your videos, try having your webcam just above eye level. It's harder to see someone's face from that low down.
Your videos are HD, which is very good.
The audio needs a little cleaning up. Try this: http://www.audacityteam.org/download/a
This is called Audacity. It's free and it helps make your audio 10x better. Don't worry, it's not a virus. You can look up dozens of tutorials on YouTube to remove background noise and make your voice sound smooth.
I recommend as a FIFA Gamer that you only include cool, funny moments in your channel. Awkward silence=viewers leaving the video. Funny moments=people stay and like and possibly subscribe.
In your latest video you only used 3 tags. Add as many as allowed that are relevant. Type in the title of your video on YouTube and then see what is related to it. If it's relevant to your video, add it to your tags.
In the description, write a few lengthy sentences about your video and include the game title and what it's about.
You have a great channel. You just need to fix a couple things to make it more professional. Hope I helped!
Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1458168658,1458168295][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have a golden voice and great feel for the style you play. Your original songs are great.
ADD SOME COVERS. People look this up and they'll click on your videos. Then, they'll see your original songs, which are excellent.
Make sure to add tags to your videos. You can add a whole lot and that's how people find your channel on the search bar. Put your channel name as a tag so that if people look you up in the future, they'll find you.
In the description, ask for a like and subscription. Do this at the end of the video as well, so that people will be reminded and do so.
Post these songs elsewhere as well. Maybe SoundCloud and Facebook would work!
You are an amazing songwriter.
With exposure, you could get big. A creative guy like you can go far.
Go on here and ask for a banner in the channel art request forums. Someone will be willing to make you one.
Overall, you are an excellent artist and it's hard starting out, but once you get used to it, you will grow!
Good luck!
Wow, some really kind and helpful words! The wise guru of the forum! Shall definitely take your words of wisdom on board and, hopefully, because of you, my channel will flourish! If you need anything whatsoever, give me a shout. Thank you :)

Reactions: AJ Bruh

GIBOOOO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Please review mine! I understand audio levels need improving. Can you suggest anything that could make it better and I am having a new channel art redo on Saturday. Mine isnt amazing but I am trying to make it better daily

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello my name is Trevor if you could review my channel that would be awesome! :) any bit of help would be appreciated! I am always trying to improve my content/channel. If you could review everything on it and tell me what I need to improve on you would be my hero ;)

Wadj0s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Hello, if you still have time, I'm interested in a review of my channel as well (it's in french) :)
I'm still improving it so any help would be very good ^^

AJ Bruh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, some really kind and helpful words! The wise guru of the forum! Shall definitely take your words of wisdom on board and, hopefully, because of you, my channel will flourish! If you need anything whatsoever, give me a shout. Thank you :)
You're absolutely welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1458246132,1458245722][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you check out my channel? I'd really like some honest feedback on it. Thanks if you decide to review it!
Hello!
While I don't really understand the content very well at all, I will say that whatever you're doing now, keep doing it. You're doing very well.
You have lots of views, likes and subscribers.
Your channel art is distinctive and your thumbnails match the videos, so no complaints there.
Only honest thing I see wrong is that you should have a subscribe button or annotation somewhere for your videos. You get lots of views, so people who watch and like would be prompted to subscribe.
Your channel, whatever content it puts out, is doing very well.
Sorry if I sound ignorant, but I honestly am not familiar with it haha!
Great all around channel, keep it up![DOUBLEPOST=1458246687][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, mind taking a look? Thanks for any help given!
Nice name! Really like it. Unique.
Anyways, I really like your channel art, intro, icon, and banner.
You are consistent and do long series.
HOWEVER, you don't play very popular games. You'd be better off playing games that have a decent following. Just my personal opinion there.
You should definitely do a face cam if you are comfortable. It helps tremendously with personality and connection to the viewing audience.
Tags are good, but don't put tags in the description!!!! It's against terms of service and will get your channel banned!!!!!!
Your titles are good as well.
Honestly, playing newer games and adding a face cam would really help your channel. Try that out and see what you can do!
Your channel overall is very good.
Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1458246932][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your are welcome to my channel for review. I think good review is better than huge visitors. So, please checkout my channel and express your opinion about my channel..
I'm guessing your channel is a community channel, but I can't tell haha!
Therefore I cannot accurately provide direct insight into formulating some kind of great review for your content.
However, I will say that somehow you accumulate views and subs.
Do whatever it is you are doing now and stick to it.
Your content isn't really content, it's more of a mishmash of different random global videos.
Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1458247512][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please review mine! I understand audio levels need improving. Can you suggest anything that could make it better and I am having a new channel art redo on Saturday. Mine isnt amazing but I am trying to make it better daily
What's up Gibo?
First of all, you have good channel art all around, except for your intros. Unless you absolutely love those dubstep/trapstep colorful, zoom-in zoom-out stuff, I'd just make a unique intro yourself. My videos have now started out with, "Hey guys, AJ here, back at it again today with another video and todayyyyy..." Another great intro is from Hazzador, a new YouTuber. Listen to this great intro here:
Next, try and make your voice a bit louder when mixing the volume in your video editing program. Aim for -12dB to -6 dB to be loud, clear, and to sound rich and deep.
You have a great voice accompanied by a great accent. SHOW IT OFF. Look back at Hazzador, he used to be shy and quiet. Now that he's showing off his cool voice, everyone loves it and has shown him by liking and subscribing. Act like you have the most important thing to say to your viewers so that you DEMAND attention.
I like the idea for your new series, original and interesting!
Try using a few more relevant tags and write a few sentences describing the video in full detail in the description to get more viewers and potential subs.
You're doing pretty well for yourself now, just a few touchups!
Good luck friend![DOUBLEPOST=1458247813][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you please review my channel? I make animations and I would like to hear your opinion:bounce:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4sBOC8QaXOTppaO6wHK_3w
Your channel is pretty unique and you're very good at what you do.
What you should do more is more speed art, that got good feedback and is a pretty popular thing to do.
You need more tags and a detailed description. Views=likes=subs=longtime subs
Try and do more humorous stuff as well. I like it.
Consistency is a huge part of youtube. Upload 1 to 2 times a week to grow!!
I like your channel art and thumbnails, very good.
What I see holding you back the most is your inconsistency in uploading! Try and fix that and the other things I mentioned above!
Good luck, friend![DOUBLEPOST=1458248300][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello my name is Trevor if you could review my channel that would be awesome! :) any bit of help would be appreciated! I am always trying to improve my content/channel. If you could review everything on it and tell me what I need to improve on you would be my hero ;)
What's up?
First of all I love the interaction you have with the camera, very good.
You are funny and personable, which goes a long way.
You should try and branch out more, reach into other forums, they'd like this stuff!
You're growing pretty well and doubled your views in a month, according to Social Blade, which is good!
Try and use lots of relevant tags and to make titles with more keywords. Don't go overboard, but don't be shy when it comes to tags. Tags=views=blah blah blah I've said it a thousand times :D
Make sure to have legible thumbnails. Try Gimp 2.0 and use American Captain font that is bright and colorful:
http://www.dafont.com/american-captain.font
https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
These are great for thumbnails, use tutorials online to figure it all out, you seem smart!
Overall, I like your channel. Thumbnails and tags may be slowing your progress and growth, so make sure to take advantage of the advice I gave!
Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1458248638][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, if you still have time, I'm interested in a review of my channel as well (it's in french) :)
I'm still improving it so any help would be very good ^^
I don't know how great your English is, so I'll write it in English and then use an online translator to convert it to French for you too!
First of all, you have great channel art. I'm unsure whether or not what you're saying is funny because I don't speak French, but I would prefer it if the voices were a little louder.
The channel seems to be doing well, you get a lot of views.
For starting out you are doing well. A longer description and a few more tags may help your video rank higher in the YouTube search engine.
Overall, your channel is good and it is growing. Just try and make sure to fix a couple of the things I said and I think you will do well!
Good luck!

Je ne sais pas à quel point votre anglais est , donc je vais écrire en anglais , puis utiliser un traducteur en ligne pour le convertir en français pour vous aussi!
Tout d'abord , vous avez grand art de canal . Je ne suis pas sûr si oui ou non ce que vous dites est drôle parce que je ne parle pas français , mais je préférerais que les voix étaient un peu plus fort .
La chaîne semble faire bien , vous obtenez beaucoup de points de vue .
Pour commencer à vous faites bien . Une description plus long et un peu plus de tags peuvent aider votre vidéo rang plus élevé dans le moteur de recherche YouTube .
Dans l'ensemble, votre chaîne est bon et il est de plus en plus . Juste essayer et assurez-vous de fixer un couple des choses que je disais et je pense que vous ferez bien !
Bonne chance!

Reactions: GIBOOOO

Wadj0s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Hello AJ Bruh, don't worry about my english, I'm able to read it pretty well ^^
Thank you for your advice. For the voices, I make them louder now ;)
Yeah I tend to forget about the importance of the description and tags, I will improve that part as well.

Again thank you :)

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up?
First of all I love the interaction you have with the camera, very good.
You are funny and personable, which goes a long way.
You should try and branch out more, reach into other forums, they'd like this stuff!
You're growing pretty well and doubled your views in a month, according to Social Blade, which is good!
Try and use lots of relevant tags and to make titles with more keywords. Don't go overboard, but don't be shy when it comes to tags. Tags=views=blah blah blah I've said it a thousand times :D
Make sure to have legible thumbnails. Try Gimp 2.0 and use American Captain font that is bright and colorful:
http://www.dafont.com/american-captain.font
https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
These are great for thumbnails, use tutorials online to figure it all out, you seem smart!
Overall, I like your channel. Thumbnails and tags may be slowing your progress and growth, so make sure to take advantage of the advice I gave!
Good luck!

awesome thank you so much for your review! what other forms should i try out? i've looked before but i could not find meny besides this one:( lol i already use gimp 2.0 but thanks for the link! :) to get more views was a lot of work i tell you but i seem to be peeking. one of the issues i have been having is i interact with my audience but they wont interact with me and i am not sure what i am doing wrong. :( i will for sure use that font though! do you have any examples of good thumbnails? you are the best and i am really thankful you did all this!

AJ Bruh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
awesome thank you so much for your review! what other forms should i try out? i've looked before but i could not find meny besides this one:( lol i already use gimp 2.0 but thanks for the link! :) to get more views was a lot of work i tell you but i seem to be peeking. one of the issues i have been having is i interact with my audience but they wont interact with me and i am not sure what i am doing wrong. :( i will for sure use that font though! do you have any examples of good thumbnails? you are the best and i am really thankful you did all this!
Try something like: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClV7q2oDdl9kFrRXce746lw/videos any of these are good to analyze. Good colors and fonts.
Try and ask the audience questions or prompt discussions, "Leave a comment about what you think about_______!"
Try reddit or google "YouTube Forums" and you'll find more![DOUBLEPOST=1458258519,1458258496][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello AJ Bruh, don't worry about my english, I'm able to read it pretty well ^^
Thank you for your advice. For the voices, I make them louder now ;)
Yeah I tend to forget about the importance of the description and tags, I will improve that part as well.

Again thank you :)
You're welcome! Glad I could help!

Reactions: DivideAndConquer

30SecondTweet

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up man?
First of all your videos are high quality, especially for being 30 seconds.
The thumbnails, banner, and icon are all great.
I do see two things holding you back though:
1. Your videos should be in the 'Film and Animation' category. Yours are currently in the 'People and Blogs'. These are short films that may get more views and appropriate viewers, i.e. they came to see films, in the film category.
2. You should use more tags and words in the description so that people can find your videos.
Just because your videos are minimalist and abstract doesn't mean your tag box and description have to be as well!
You want exposure for your channel because the videos are very good.
Post them in other online places like Twitter and Reddit. People would eat this up. Very good production quality as well.
Good luck with your channel man!
Thanks a lot brother!!

Status
Not open for further replies.