I WILL REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirMonte

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey I would a review please

P.S. the link might not work so search sirmonte on YouTube and should be a my profile pic here

Reactions: AJ Bruh

AJ Bruh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! You da best! :)
No problem![DOUBLEPOST=1458166799,1458166723][/DOUBLEPOST]
AJ you are awesome! Thanks for being real positive and expressing such in-depth criticism. I'm glad you like your music, because you surely know what you're talking about!
I agree with getting a new banner. In fact, I whipped that one up in photoshop in about 1 hour because my channel looked naked without one!
Great point about thumbnails, I think I'll do a similar style to Boyce Avenue, it makes the videos look much more professional. And when it comes to music, people love the professional production quality, so it's good to advertise it before they even click on a link.

I'll take pretty much everything you've said on board. Thank you for being such a great sport! You've definitely earned a viewer/sub on my main video-watching channel! (Not to mention your content is pretty great too, hahaha)
Thanks man! I appreciate the support back! I'll be on the look out for your new videos! I have a feeling once you get those new thumbnails and keep up the great music, your channel will be doing great![DOUBLEPOST=1458167471][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please review my videos and channel. Thanks a lot.
What's up man?
First of all your videos are high quality, especially for being 30 seconds.
The thumbnails, banner, and icon are all great.
I do see two things holding you back though:
1. Your videos should be in the 'Film and Animation' category. Yours are currently in the 'People and Blogs'. These are short films that may get more views and appropriate viewers, i.e. they came to see films, in the film category.
2. You should use more tags and words in the description so that people can find your videos.
Just because your videos are minimalist and abstract doesn't mean your tag box and description have to be as well!
You want exposure for your channel because the videos are very good.
Post them in other online places like Twitter and Reddit. People would eat this up. Very good production quality as well.
Good luck with your channel man![DOUBLEPOST=1458167835][/DOUBLEPOST]
idk if u can review my channel tho ._.
if u can.i really appreciate it ><
I most certainly can!
You have very good channel art, except for the icon. I would try and get someone with a great artistic talent to do it. Try the forums here and request a new icon. It's OK, but not great.
Your thumbnails are great and the games you play are great.
I would recommend getting a different mic other than a headset mic to record. It's fine for now, but it would not hurt to get a professional mic to match your professional video quality.
Your intros are very long for a gaming channel. Try to cut it down to 20-30 seconds max or show a little gameplay before or during it so that people stay on the video. They want to see the game you're playing too!
You need to fill up that tags box and fill up that description with keywords!
You are growing fast and doing well early. You are a funny guy and seem to be a nice guy as well. You just have a couple things to fix and you will be on your way up!
Good luck!

Reactions: 30SecondTweet

TheFantasticMrVox

Reaction score
If you've got the time, would love your expertise on my channel! It's pretty bare bones and, after take after take, you begin to wonder whether it's any good! Thank you!

AJ Bruh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey I would a review please

P.S. the link might not work so search sirmonte on YouTube and should be a my profile pic here
What's up Monte?
First of all, you have a good banner and a decent icon. Maybe make the letters on the icon bigger so that people can read them and go, "Ohhhh that's Monte!"
In your videos, try having your webcam just above eye level. It's harder to see someone's face from that low down.
Your videos are HD, which is very good.
The audio needs a little cleaning up. Try this: http://www.audacityteam.org/download/a
This is called Audacity. It's free and it helps make your audio 10x better. Don't worry, it's not a virus. You can look up dozens of tutorials on YouTube to remove background noise and make your voice sound smooth.
I recommend as a FIFA Gamer that you only include cool, funny moments in your channel. Awkward silence=viewers leaving the video. Funny moments=people stay and like and possibly subscribe.
In your latest video you only used 3 tags. Add as many as allowed that are relevant. Type in the title of your video on YouTube and then see what is related to it. If it's relevant to your video, add it to your tags.
In the description, write a few lengthy sentences about your video and include the game title and what it's about.
You have a great channel. You just need to fix a couple things to make it more professional. Hope I helped!
Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1458168658,1458168295][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you've got the time, would love your expertise on my channel! It's pretty bare bones and, after take after take, you begin to wonder whether it's any good! Thank you!
You have a golden voice and great feel for the style you play. Your original songs are great.
ADD SOME COVERS. People look this up and they'll click on your videos. Then, they'll see your original songs, which are excellent.
Make sure to add tags to your videos. You can add a whole lot and that's how people find your channel on the search bar. Put your channel name as a tag so that if people look you up in the future, they'll find you.
In the description, ask for a like and subscription. Do this at the end of the video as well, so that people will be reminded and do so.
Post these songs elsewhere as well. Maybe SoundCloud and Facebook would work!
You are an amazing songwriter.
With exposure, you could get big. A creative guy like you can go far.
Go on here and ask for a banner in the channel art request forums. Someone will be willing to make you one.
Overall, you are an excellent artist and it's hard starting out, but once you get used to it, you will grow!
Good luck!

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Can you check out my channel? I'd really like some honest feedback on it. Thanks if you decide to review it!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I most certainly can!
You have very good channel art, except for the icon. I would try and get someone with a great artistic talent to do it. Try the forums here and request a new icon. It's OK, but not great.
Your thumbnails are great and the games you play are great.
I would recommend getting a different mic other than a headset mic to record. It's fine for now, but it would not hurt to get a professional mic to match your professional video quality.
Your intros are very long for a gaming channel. Try to cut it down to 20-30 seconds max or show a little gameplay before or during it so that people stay on the video. They want to see the game you're playing too!
You need to fill up that tags box and fill up that description with keywords!
You are growing fast and doing well early. You are a funny guy and seem to be a nice guy as well. You just have a couple things to fix and you will be on your way up!
Good luck!
Yeah..audio is kidna my problem >< will get a new mic soon though,yeah i cant design much. prob ask someone else to edit it though.and i will shorten the intro :D ty for the feedback.appreciated it

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your are welcome to my channel for review. I think good review is better than huge visitors. So, please checkout my channel and express your opinion about my channel..

Status
Not open for further replies.