I WILL REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiegn

Reaction score
could you guys help me put and review my channel? this is my first video i have 3 more on my channel and im still new to this and need help. i dont know what im doing right or wrong so ill appreciate any feedback :)

GIBOOOO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up Gibo?
First of all, you have good channel art all around, except for your intros. Unless you absolutely love those dubstep/trapstep colorful, zoom-in zoom-out stuff, I'd just make a unique intro yourself. My videos have now started out with, "Hey guys, AJ here, back at it again today with another video and todayyyyy..." Another great intro is from Hazzador, a new YouTuber. Listen to this great intro here:
Next, try and make your voice a bit louder when mixing the volume in your video editing program. Aim for -12dB to -6 dB to be loud, clear, and to sound rich and deep.
You have a great voice accompanied by a great accent. SHOW IT OFF. Look back at Hazzador, he used to be shy and quiet. Now that he's showing off his cool voice, everyone loves it and has shown him by liking and subscribing. Act like you have the most important thing to say to your viewers so that you DEMAND attention.
I like the idea for your new series, original and interesting!
Try using a few more relevant tags and write a few sentences describing the video in full detail in the description to get more viewers and potential subs.
You're doing pretty well for yourself now, just a few touchups!
Good luck friend!

Thanks for the review, really helpful with what you have put here and I'll try do a lot of what you have said. I am in the process of having my whole channel art redone by a friend who is doing art and graphic design at uni so hopefully afterwards my into will match up to my channel art!

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@AJ Bruh Hey Bruh. I just checked your critics and i loved it i hope you can make some for me too. I will be posting 1 more video today but as i said i m not that sure if my content is good enough. I don´t have too many friend who are into youtube and if they do they just say it is good so i don`t have any tips or comments or constractive critisizim that is useful to me i hope you can change that. Thanks the hard work that you put into this tread. Cheers
I also opened a new Thread in the review section the link to that is ; http://yttalk.com/threads/am-i-good-teambrutalhonesty.208288/

Here is The Link to My Channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzy1A4O8dHbfW2IwVjmLMsQ

I´m a half Hungarian and half Turkish guy. So I´m not a native speaker but i try to make it as a positive thing. Even though i don´t have problems with my accent or language i like to put it in the videos.

I hope you will find it good or at least interesting. And Kudos to you checking all these peoples work, and thanks to checking mine. :inlove:

madison78

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I just started using youtube again, some feedback on my channel/content would be great! Thanks :)

JJisawesome

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
What's up?
I like your channel icon and the banner is appealing too. Your thumbnails need a little work though. Try downloading Gimp 2.0 and using lighting effects, color balance, and different tools to make colorful, bright, and eye-catching thumbnails. That way, people will want to click on your videos.
You have good titles and good tags, so that's good.
Try saying in the video or description "Like the video and subscribe for more" so you can build and audience.
This way, more people will come back to your videos and you can keep growing.
It's hard for a vlogging channel to grow at first, but you're funny and have a chance to have a great channel!
Good luck!![DOUBLEPOST=1457894054][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey thanks so much for the review, it was really great advice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.