• Don't tell me what to do

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Don't tell me what to do

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like the title says I will review your channel.
It might be long

It might be short.

JUST KNOW A FEW THINGS

1. I am a huge d**k and will give you the most harsh criticism you will ever get

2. I'm also a nice guys and will give you praise for anything you do right

3. I might take a little bit but rest assured that I will review your channel.

I love you if you want a review on your channel or video let me know kiss kiss xoxo

(Also poll for added intensity)

GrgakGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your intro is short and better than a lot of others. AT LEAST it's not some text flinging across the screen with some horrible dubstep in the back.

Since you do an assortment of things I will cover each type of video you do. (although I can't find any recent D.I.Y. so I will just cover your crate unboxing videos I guess)

I watched a bit of your Japan Crate Unboxing - December 15 video first

The thing these crate unboxing try to do is to bring people in and let them feel like they are experiencing it with you.
Not against you.
The black background really draws away from that. It helps with focusing on the items at hand but it really leaves the video lacking in the whole "we are there with you" feel
You speak well enough and there are not "weird" periods where you don't say much on that video.

Not bad I guess, needs something more to keep it interesting. Although that's a bit hard for unboxings.

FOR VLOGS
I would have talked about your most recent one St. Augustine in Winter Vlog
BUT
There was not a lot going on. A lot of scenic shots with a bit of dialog after a set amount of time.
So maybe there is a different one?
Well the most recent one that you made (or at least with the words VLOG in the title) was four months ago.
I am not much of a vlog guy nor do I watch any so I can't like "compare" other vlogs to your vlogs but I would think a channel that has three main attractions
Gaming/DIY/Vlogs
There is not much of the other two unless you count the lootcrates as vlogs or DIY or whatever idfk.

Now for the games.
(first off good job on not just play Rocket League, Fifa, or Call of Duty those games are so damn boring and anyone who plays those constantly I just ugh)
I will look at your first Undertale video since I have played that game the most from all of your recent uploads
The best way I could describe it is
"eh"
The face cam thing is pretty overdone so I notice a lot of people adding something to it.
Maybe like
I dunno add something to make it stick out a little more? I have no clue haha.
It was okay, you said what all the characters are saying but the moment something happened you just said what was happening you know?
*character falls in hole*
"OH NO I FELL"
It's not that interesting although I will admit doing undertale must be pretty hard cause the whole game really does not need any commentary since there is so much to do.

I decided to try out your recent lets play for soma and obviously the first episode is mostly story so I will just do the second one.
God 20 minutes long is a bit much. Keep each video at 10 to MAYBE 15 minutes.
A bit long lol.

It was okay I skimmed through a bit it's a generic lets play. You are saying what is happening and speaking the dialog.

Lastly your outro is nice. I would expect that those animations are not yours so give credit to where credit is due.

Uhhhh that's it I guess.

TL;DR

__
1. Work on adding the content you are showing on your intro Gaming/DIY/Vlogs a lot of it is just gaming.

2. Your let's plays need more content then just the dialog and what the bare minimum of what is happening in the game. Although that is what I think probably not what others think.

3. Put something around your facecam make it stick out a little bit

4.Intro and outro are nice

5. Quality of everything is nice

6. Don't tell me to not click on something lol
___

Your channel is not bad, it's polished and can do really well if you just buff out a few things.

Sorry if this is so scatterbrained first review really.[DOUBLEPOST=1450819217,1450818940][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also go for it.
Oh my god your channel is horrible hahahahahahaha.

Four videos. Two of them are a cat, and the other two are on soccer.

Cat high fives 2015 is in horrible quality and there is no sound.

Cat vs Cucumber (Cucumber wins) has generic music that is played on a lot of youtube videos and it is speed up
At least the video quality is better. I guess.

Your Tommy Beugelsdijk video is so bad.
Good job recording with your camera.
(Seriously never do that)

Corner Flag Fails was okay I guess
You need to work on your numbers list.
It's choppy and does not go well with the flow of the video.

You have a lot of work to do mister.

Reactions: FunnySoccer123

GrgakGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched happy wheels! #01
No music or sound effects from the game and just your voice?
Eh. It's boring work on that.
Also Happy Wheels is so overdone play something a bit more interesting.

Your audio quality is really good man. Good job on that.

AS FOR THE CONTENT OF THE VIDEO.
Normal Happy Wheels video
Although FPS went down a lot.

Good on fixing the audio on the second video I guess.
Meh.

I'm not watching the Gallon Challenge cause that's just f*****g stupid lol.

The starwars battlefront videos quality is pretty good.

Your voice is a bit TOO loud.
and what you are saying is nothing funny or interesting.

The whole channel is generic and won't garnish any views or anything unless the stars align lol.

Try and get an intro and outro (No swinging text with dubstep don't be that guy)

GrgakGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Review mine! I'm scared haha
Your first vlog is so awkward man.
and not in the good way.
It's your first one but meh.

Different types of dances was horrible. The music was quiet one minute and then loud the next. The acting was forced and did not feel natural.
Either be exaggerative or natural.
To be honest this video was like something you would see on facebook right by those horrid minion pictures.

You just semi started out so you have a lot of work to do to get used to the camera.

(Honestly my first video is pretty rough as well so I mean)

work on getting comfortable, work on the music, make sure it's not to loud or to quiet.
and work on getting some sort of intro and outro or something.
anything so people know who you are or will want to search for you.

I mean I don't want to type Sean O' Halleran over and over again if I even wanted to lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.