I will review your channel or a specific video

GloverPictures

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Animator
Loving the design of the channel, the content is incredibly well produced and has a wide selection of videos. I watched your video trailer and it was slick, not too long and showed me what your channel is about, awesome job.

Overall I cannot see any faults or improvements with the channel, you will do really well if you keep the content consistent and fresh. 10/10![DOUBLEPOST=1365704130,1365703740][/DOUBLEPOST]

Your channel seems to be quite new but you have a pretty cool banner and brief but informative trailer!

I have looked at the type of videos you are releasing at the moment, most of them seem to be quite short videos nothing, personally I would like something around the 7-8 minute mark.

In the trailer it shows games like fifa, cod and doom which I find easy to watch but cannot find any on your channel, when do you plan to upload them? The video you asked me to review, isnt really my type of video personally and it seemed to lack any drama which I did expect!

Anyway overall channel is new and the content is not fully out yet but everything is ready, with some fresh content which is well produced you should do well :)
Cheers bud, my channel trailer just happend to be a vid of mine I wanted to promote as I have just uploaded the full vid! Yeah my vids are all over the place but I'll probably narrow it down to flash animations and short films. Thanks so much for checking out my stuff, I'll make sure to check out yours too! :D

Here is the full vid, of which you saw the trailer for :)

Americanclue

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys!

I have found myself giving various people more and more feedback on YouTube so why not extend offer this to YTTalk?

I will happily check out your channel or a specific video which you request, I will look at things like the design, the type of content you release, your personality (if vlogger) and various other things.

I will post my feedback and thoughts on this thread and as a comment on your channel.

So do you want some feedback on your channel? leave a comment on this thread and I will make a note to pop by your channel and give you a review :)
Hey! Can you review my channel
. I would really like it! Thanks!

Soldierbot

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can you review my channel mate? I know the audio's a bit harsh, but I am fixing that, and would like some feedback on some of the other aspects! Thanks, and I'll make sure to check out your channel too!

kristianw0w

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Really want to see your thoughts on
& Please do not hold back on any thoughts you have!

Camille Montpetit

Poutine's lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! Could you review my channel and tell me what you think of my content :) Thanks a lot!

Scoby125

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Hey guys!

I have found myself giving various people more and more feedback on YouTube so why not extend offer this to YTTalk?

I will happily check out your channel or a specific video which you request, I will look at things like the design, the type of content you release, your personality (if vlogger) and various other things.

I will post my feedback and thoughts on this thread and as a comment on your channel.

So do you want some feedback on your channel? leave a comment on this thread and I will make a note to pop by your channel and give you a review :)
Yeah I would love to get some feedback on my channel if you dont mind!:)

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
I would like some feedback on my two short films if you have the time. One is posted in my signature block here, and the other is on my channel. :)

stepmack35

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, if ya don't mind could you check out my channel and leave me some feedback?

Gaz Patterson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey man any chance of a channel review from your good self