I will review your channel or a specific video

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys!

I have found myself giving various people more and more feedback on YouTube so why not extend offer this to YTTalk?

I will happily check out your channel or a specific video which you request, I will look at things like the design, the type of content you release, your personality (if vlogger) and various other things.

I will post my feedback and thoughts on this thread and as a comment on your channel.

So do you want some feedback on your channel? leave a comment on this thread and I will make a note to pop by your channel and give you a review :)

Reactions: Scoby125

BeastImpact

Casual Beast & Gfx Editor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah i want some feedback :D On my main channel and feedback on the video introducing Hype Freedom :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah i want some feedback :D On my main channel and feedback on the video introducing Hype Freedom :D
First of the design of your channel, it is clean and not too much in your face, +1! I like the banner, did you produce that yourself? also I am glad you switched over to the OneChannel, not many people have so far! it is nice to see someone with it!

I watched the introduction as you requested, this was perfectly produced, the music and action fitted was great. I loved your clips and if anyone was looking for CoD Sniping after that trailer you will get them begging for more :)

I browsed your other videos which showcases your skill using a sniper rifle in CoD, you are a good player and the videos are producing to show that, good work

With your subscriber base and how many views you are getting per video if you keep up this consistent work you will go far :) I will now leave a comment on your most recent video to let you know my thoughts

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I would love a channel review mate.

BeastImpact

Casual Beast & Gfx Editor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First of the design of your channel, it is clean and not too much in your face, +1! I like the banner, did you produce that yourself? also I am glad you switched over to the OneChannel, not many people have so far! it is nice to see someone with it!

I watched the introduction as you requested, this was perfectly produced, the music and action fitted was great. I loved your clips and if anyone was looking for CoD Sniping after that trailer you will get them begging for more :)

I browsed your other videos which showcases your skill using a sniper rifle in CoD, you are a good player and the videos are producing to show that, good work

With your subscriber base and how many views you are getting per video if you keep up this consistent work you will go far :) I will now leave a comment on your most recent video to let you know my thoughts
Cheer's Bro :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
I would love a channel review mate.
I like your channel banner and logo, it is fresh and gives a unique impression of your channel which is awesome, you want people to remember it! which it achieves. Also similar to a recent review I did I noticed you have switched to the OneChannel, I think the whole layout of your channel has a professional feel to it.

I watched your trailer, it is short and direct, I would have liked to see some of your content in it so I have some sort of idea what videos you upload but it is a small thing. Overall it was fun and to the point :)

The video I watched on your channel was fitting, your YTtalk: Greatest YouTube Forum Tag
the video itself was very well produced and it flowed really smoothly, you seem to enjoy doing vlog infront of the camera! on a random note, I love the mario avatars in the background!

I browsed your other content and you seem to do a lot of dual commentaries with others which is really awesome, you do vlogs about random subjects as well as lets play’s, best of both worlds!

I noticed you nearly quit YouTube but you seem to really enjoy doing your videos at the moment so I hope you keep doing it :) you have a good fanbase and the content is fresh, keep up the good work!

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
give me some feedback too :D

saintofbladez

Dude with a guitar :P
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey dude, some feedback on my channel would be awesome. It's pretty plain at the moment though, working on some backgrouds and banners :)