Music I Will Mix Your Song/Cover

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
i use fl studio signature bundle to produce and master I just didn't know what else is available tbh as ive been using fl studio for a while now

Reactions: AuthenticFINN

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i use fl studio signature bundle to produce and master I just didn't know what else is available tbh as ive been using fl studio for a while now
THat's what I'm leaning towards getting. I've tried it and I think it's one of the better programs tbh. I just gotta save up some money ahah.

Reactions: TaVRoS Evolve

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
THat's what I'm leaning towards getting. I've tried it and I think it's one of the better programs tbh. I just gotta save up some money ahah.
yeah I havnt had to find anything better. that's probably why I havnt had to find an alternative ahaha

OneManOneMic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm definitely interested in this! Do you have an email we can talk more about this/I can send files to?

Reactions: AuthenticFINN

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm definitely interested in this! Do you have an email we can talk more about this/I can send files to?
Hey! Of course! Sorry for the late reply, working two jobs can take up a lot of my time, but now that's finished I'm all good now.

My email is finnegantomlin@gmail.com feel free to message me any time! :)

Rose Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, I write original songs and I would love this! You can check out my channel if you like music by rose or send me an email! :)