Music I Will Mix Your Song/Cover

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, everyone! As the title says, I will mix your song or song cover for use wherever you want to use it, YouTube, SoundCloud etc. You just need to provide your vocals and the instruments and I'll do the rest.

If you have any other questions, just leave a comment or message me!

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
Why you doing this? also, you do anything other than mastering?

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
like do you produce or make tracks of ur own or just master other peoples

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, everyone! As the title says, I will mix your song or song cover for use wherever you want to use it, YouTube, SoundCloud etc. You just need to provide your vocals and the instruments and I'll do the rest.

If you have any other questions, just leave a comment or message me!

Hey, You could probably have a look at mine when i next do a cover and polish them up and play around as that sides all new too me and just use Audacity? so any help is much appreciated

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, You could probably have a look at mine when i next do a cover and polish them up and play around as that sides all new too me and just use Audacity? so any help is much appreciated
Of course I can do that, you can just send the files via email to finnegantomlin@gmail.com when you're ready and I'll see what I can do :)

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
What softwear are you using to master? I havnt heard of many that are dedicated to just audio tbh ;)

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What softwear are you using to master? I havnt heard of many that are dedicated to just audio tbh ;)
At the moment I'm using Adobe Audition, with various mastering plugins. Hopefully soon though, I'll be able to upgrade to either Pro Tools or FL Studios. I find them better for mixing and mastering.

I'm actually not too sure on dedicated mastering software. I'm not sure there would be as a lot of audio programs have the capability of mastering built into theprogramm ahah

Reactions: TaVRoS Evolve