Services I will make you free channel art

Rose Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ok, what kind of style do you want the album cover to be? (I suggest getting your album cover professionally done).
Hey, it's not going to be a proper album cover just one for my youtube channel and Instagram and I was thinking just the name of my album/song and a background photo or art:)

Thanks
Rose

Gigantics

Reaction score
Hey, it's not going to be a proper album cover just one for my youtube channel and Instagram and I was thinking just the name of my album/song and a background photo or art:)

Thanks
Rose
OK, what's the name of your album?

Rose Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think I would rather just do one of my songs:) Its called Even salt looks like sugar :p If you wanna listen to it it's up on my channel! thank you so much!! xx:laugh2:

Gigantics

Reaction score
I think I would rather just do one of my songs:) Its called Even salt looks like sugar :p If you wanna listen to it it's up on my channel! thank you so much!! xx:laugh2:
I emailed the album cover to you.

Gigantics

Reaction score
Alsoooo, what's your Instagram username?

Nerfworthy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's very generous of you to do so : ) You not only make people happier, but some of them may repay your kindness in ways you never imagined before, hehe. Keep up the good work.

Gigantics

Reaction score
That's very generous of you to do so : ) You not only make people happier, but some of them may repay your kindness in ways you never imagined before, hehe. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the encouragement! :redface:

Tomodachi

Reaction score
Can you caricature my face on the logo to the left?

Pretty please.

Secrecy

Secrecy Gaming Channel! Hope you enjoy!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey, could I possibly take you up on that offer. I need something a little better than what I have, also can you do logos, I think that is what the small circle picture for a channel is called.