I will honestly review your channel! :D

AzGarot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd really like some feedback on my channel. It's a Chatroulette (people getting scared) Reactions kind of channel.
I am still rather new, only a few videos out but the amount will build in time, I'd rather go for quality than quantity to be honest, so I could really use as many different perspectives as I can get.

Thank you in advance :)

me/life

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
I'm looking for ways to improve my channel, so I would appreciate your feedback!

Kyalan

Reaction score
Hi I would love some feedback on my latest video. I've been experimenting with formats and would appreciate your feedback on this new video. Many thanks!

Rotten Sandwich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I know I'm just another pleb in the mix, but I'm a man with a dream to be a meme...
not really
But if you were to glance at my channel that would be greatly appreciated.

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to know what you think about my channel, please be honest! Really appreciate that you are doing this for everybody!

ComradeSupreme

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I shall sacrifice myself to you, Feedback God! May your words be wise and your criticism be great! I shall be at your beck and call.

But seriously, I'd be quite appreciative if I could have some feedback. If you'd care to check a video or two for feesback, that would be cool. Your choice. And whatever you do after is up to you. Regardless, thank you and hope you enjoy what you see!

P.S. the banner is a work in progress due to a mishap but if it's good as is, do tell. Otherwise, it'll be changing later in the day

Angelica

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! Can you please review my channel?

Samaker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Any feedback is always appreciated, thanks a bunch :)