Services I will draw YOUR Character!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey you! Do you have a character that represents your channel? An avatar, a persona, an OC? But you're not all that great at drawing him/her/it? Let me help you out!

I can draw your character in my style or a different style if you have a clear reference for me. I'm most practiced in anime styles. All characters will be stand alone with a transparent BG and can be used in banners, avatars, endcards and videos on Youtube. Some examples:
YTtalk commission examples V2.png

Stylistic changes were made during the creation process with input from the commissioners.

~ My process ~
- You let me know in this topic or via PM you would like to commission me.
- You provide me with a reference of your character and a reference of the style (if you want something else than my own style).
- If your character has no reference, please provide a DETAILED description. I can also design a character for you, please contact me for details.
- I will sketch a pose and send it to you (contact is via PM or email). You can request adjustments.
- If you agree with the sketch, half of the payment must be made before I move on to the line art.
- I contact you regularly with updates, especially if it is a longer project.
- Upon delivery of the final product, the second half of the payment will be made.
- If you do not wish to make 2 payments, you can make 1 payment UP FRONT, not after completion.

~ My prices ~
Commissions 1500px.png
This means a full body with line art, color and shading adds up to 20 Euros/Pounds/dollars(US). You may pay me in any currency you prefer. If you are just looking for a headshot or halfbody, the shaded version will be 15 Euros/Pounds/dollars(US).
All payments will be handled via PayPal.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to working for you in the future :)

Last edited:

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Could you draw a hoodie for my Mascot if I send the File or picture to you?

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am very interested in just a head shot, with my hat. I can take couple pics as a reference... and we will see if you are a good enough artist to my ugly mug look good ha ha

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Could you draw a hoodie for my Mascot if I send the File or picture to you?
How do you mean this? Just draw a hoodie, draw your mascot in a hoodie or draw a hoodie on an already existing drawing of your mascot?

I am very interested in just a head shot, with my hat. I can take couple pics as a reference... and we will see if you are a good enough artist to my ugly mug look good ha ha
This would count as a character creation, so the price would differ a little bit. But I can certainly manage drawing from a real life reference! So even though it is a headshot, it would still be 20 dollars/euros/pounds to include the character creation, if that is okay with you?

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I would like to buy a commission next time I get paid if possible :)
I don't have the funds atm, but I get my next paycheck in about 10 days or so.

What I would like is an anime-version of my avatar, but in full body. I really like the artstyle in the Tales games, so something similair to that would be amazing :)

When it comes to clothing, maybe a super bright orange zipped hoodie (I own one) that is open with either a dark or white t-shirt underneath, and some black pants and some shoes that fit.
Possibly holding the Norwegian flag in one of my hands, but it isn't necessary.

We can discuss more over PM if you are interested :)

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad