Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not gonna bother. Unless it's a collab.

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah. If they ask me to subscribe then I'll ignore it. But they just ask me for feedback then I'll gladly give it to them.

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I tend to ignore requests like this when they come through my channel, or through the comments on my videos. I like to think of the comments section as a place to comment on the video, to engage with the creator and the viewers. I always read comments on other people's videos and engage in conversation that was led from their comment.

I don't mind doing this if it's over a creator's forum like this one, because we're all on YTTalk to grow, learn and be inspired by other creators and share experiences.

DayaVera

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get the usual "Wow your channel is so good, please subscribe to mine" super generic message and I check their channel out, but if it's not what I like to subscribe to, I don't.[DOUBLEPOST=1484695829,1484695765][/DOUBLEPOST]
I tend to ignore requests like this when they come through my channel, or through the comments on my videos. I like to think of the comments section as a place to comment on the video, to engage with the creator and the viewers. I always read comments on other people's videos and engage in conversation that was led from their comment.

I don't mind doing this if it's over a creator's forum like this one, because we're all on YTTalk to grow, learn and be inspired by other creators and share experiences.
Yeah, this forum is intended to do that, it's fine if the message comes from here. But when it comes from other sources, not intended to engage like that, it gets a little awkward.