I was bullied

Great video, sucks that all of that happened to you but I went through the same sort of thing when I was at school too. It's such a strong thing for me and to stop people from being bullied. There is no need for it and it's just to make the 'cool' kids feel better about themselves. There's nothing wrong with anyone we are all unique and special in our own way. No one should let anyone tell them how they should act, what they should wear. It's your life live it how you want to! Great video! New subscriber right here!

Great video, sucks that all of that happened to you but I went through the same sort of thing when I was at school too. It's such a strong thing for me and to stop people from being bullied. There is no need for it and it's just to make the 'cool' kids feel better about themselves. There's nothing wrong with anyone we are all unique and special in our own way. No one should let anyone tell them how they should act, what they should wear. It's your life live it how you want to! Great video! New subscriber right here!
Thank you!

Back