I Want to Review Your Channel!

Triple Jelly

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hello friends!
I think I posted this in the wrong thread yesterday because only 2 people responded. The first time I did this I got about 15 pages of responses xD

Anyways back in 2012 I ran a show called Pimp My Channel on TGN. We reviewed peoples channels and gave feedback with a side of channel promotion. We would cover video SEO, maximizing your equipment, editing techniques and much more.

Well I have had countless requests to bring the show back, so I have decided to do just that. We will be reviewing 3 channels every week. Spotlighting your channel, featuring your content, giving you techniques to improve your material and hopefully gaining you some knowledge as well as exposure.

*EDIT*
The only requirement is I will NOT review any gameplay videos. We will be reviewing sketch videos, vlogs, short films, technology videos and much more. But gaming videos get quite repetitive when reviewing.

So if you would like to be featured on our show, please fill out this form

and I will shoot you a message once you are featured in an episode!

I look forward to reviewing your channels =)

Mike
You should review my channel. I post skits, short films, spoofs etc.

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I submitted my channel, i am curious to see these channel reviews but I didn't find them under the press record channel.. where are they?
I haven't started them yet. They will go live next month on a different channel. Press Record is my vlog channel.
I filled out the form, i really respect that you are trying the help small channels. I have been doing my part to help small channels too. I make free intros for people, i am working on two collab projects and i am always reviewing content in the reviews forum. I may not be a big channel yet but i will someday and i want to bring as many people with me as i can!
That's great! We can all move forward together now =)

To everyone who has submitted their channels, thank you and please feel free to continue submitting. If you applied your channel you do in fact have a chance to get in. Please note that we have had nearly a 100 submissions so far. Each episode "Beginning February 5th" will feature 3 channels. So if you apply now, you will be down the list for this is first come first serve. When the video airs you will receive an email, or message telling you that the video is live with a link to check it out.

Please also note, it will NOT be on the press record channel this is Brittany and I's personal channel. It is going on a new community channel built to help growth in the community as a whole.

Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1390879133,1390879100][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any updates on the channels being reviewed? I'm kinda curious.
We start on the 5th =)

Reactions: jnet

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Other
Hey, can you review my channel :3

vbcnxm

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I applied, but I'm still practicing animation and I have a really low quality software.

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
This is really great of you. I just submitted my form. :)

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hello friends!
I think I posted this in the wrong thread yesterday because only 2 people responded. The first time I did this I got about 15 pages of responses xD

Anyways back in 2012 I ran a show called Pimp My Channel on TGN. We reviewed peoples channels and gave feedback with a side of channel promotion. We would cover video SEO, maximizing your equipment, editing techniques and much more.

Well I have had countless requests to bring the show back, so I have decided to do just that. We will be reviewing 3 channels every week. Spotlighting your channel, featuring your content, giving you techniques to improve your material and hopefully gaining you some knowledge as well as exposure.

*EDIT*
The only requirement is I will NOT review any gameplay videos. We will be reviewing sketch videos, vlogs, short films, technology videos and much more. But gaming videos get quite repetitive when reviewing.

So if you would like to be featured on our show, please fill out this form

and I will shoot you a message once you are featured in an episode!

I look forward to reviewing your channels =)

Mike
This seems like a great deal! Too bad I'm a gamer, though :p

Lime Cake Music

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
We just submitted our channel! A brand new channel with music covers.

Just gotta say even if you don't have time/choose to review ours this is a great idea and a great way to get smaller channels out there!

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We just submitted our channel! A brand new channel with music covers.

Just gotta say even if you don't have time/choose to review ours this is a great idea and a great way to get smaller channels out there!
If you are in the listing and aren't gaming then chances are you will be in. However... it will be quite a while for we have a ton of entries. I may bump it to 5 submissions a week since we got more than I expected off the bat.